Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

LIVERPOOL Sign Robertson - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / LIVERPOOL Sign Robertson (412 Views)

Liverpool Sign The Youngest Player In The History Of Premier League / Done Deal!!! Liverpool Sign Premier League Youngest Ever Player / Andrew Robertson Reaches UCL Final 6 Years After Tweeting About Being Jobless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LIVERPOOL Sign Robertson by renewed95(m): 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
Liverpool have marked fullback Andy Robertson from Hull City on a long haul contract, while midfielder Kevin Stewart has moved the other way, the Merseyside club said on Friday.

Money related subtle elements of the Robertson bargain were not revealed, but rather British media detailed that Liverpool had paid Hull £10 million to secure his mark.

"It feels a small piece strange a few seconds ago," Robertson revealed to Liverpool's site. (liverpoolfc.com)

"Clearly I'm charmed. There's been a ton of theory in the course of the most recent few weeks however I'm happy that the arrangement's at long last been done and I'm a Liverpool player."

Visit www.sportnow.ga for more news

The 23-year-old Scotland global showed up and scored five objectives for Hull in the wake of joining from Dundee United in 2014.

His landing expands Liverpool administrator Jurgen Klopp's alternatives at left-back. The German sent midfielder James Milner in the position for the vast majority of last season after Alberto Moreno dropped out of support.

"For Andrew this is another enormous stride on what has been a very amazing individual trip in a short space of time," Klopp said.

"He has involvement of... the Premier League, and he has the attitude and quality to improve.

Klopp said Robertson's landing would build rivalry for the left-back spot.

"Clearly, James Milner did for us last season there and can play most positions on the football pitch. Alberto Moreno looks better than average in pre-season and we have Jon Flanagan back, who can play left or right fullback."

Stewart, who is likewise 23, joined Liverpool from Tottenham Hotspur in 2014, and showed up for the Merseyside club. He has joined Hull, who were consigned from the best level keep going season, on a three-year contract.

Re: LIVERPOOL Sign Robertson by Gen2Soul22: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nice move

(1) (Reply)

Critics Are ” Already Killing Me” -MORATA / Thierry Henry May Have Over Hyped Manchester United With His Comment / Dddddddds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.