Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Thierry Henry May Have Over Hyped Manchester United With His Comment - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thierry Henry May Have Over Hyped Manchester United With His Comment (411 Views)

Thierry Henry: How I Benched Nwankwo Kanu At Arsenal / Thierry Henry Dressed In Igbo Traditional Attire (Photos) / Man City Replies A Fan Over His Comment On Kelechi Iheanacho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thierry Henry May Have Over Hyped Manchester United With His Comment by truegossip(f): 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Thierry Henry has admitted that Manchester United under Jose Mourinho can emulate the all-conquering Arsenal side of 2004.

United started the season in scintillating fashion on Sunday, with a 4-0 win over West Ham.

The overall performance by Mourinho’s men, left fans and pundits alike purring, while many described it as the best display of the post-Alex Ferguson era.

Speaking to Sky Sports’ Monday Night Football, Henry also applauded their showing.

“Do I see the Invincibles in this Man Utd team? Oh yeah. When I see them especially on Sunday I saw that.

“I saw power, pace, guys with ideas and legs. They can cover the ground really quickly, that’s very important. We had that at Arsenal.

“Arsene went into more guys that can play in and around the box. A lot of the players at Arsenal look to be the same type of player, the same frame in a way.

“Mourinho likes bringing players he knows are going to be able to play the way he likes to play,” he said.

Source: http://truegossip.ng/thierry-henry-may-hyped-manchester-united-comment/

(1) (Reply)

Guys Join Me Let's Win Together. / SOLD Fairly Used Umbro Boot 4sale(cheap) / Chelsea Star Eden Hazard Claims He Could Be Worth £265m After Neymar's Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.