Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death (31126 Views)

Father, Stepmum Chain 10-Year-Old Son To Animals For 2 Years In Kebbi (Graphic) / EFCC Arrests Oyira Grace Akong, Bags One Year Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by nextprince: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2017
izzou:

Lol. I knew your minute brain wouldnt have any other output other than hatred

So beacuse an Igbo man committed a crime, it means the whole tribe are sons of dogs baa?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go and preach this gospel to your ibo brothers, they need it better.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by Sanchez01: 8:47am On Jul 22, 2017
He prolly never liked the child. Who beats a child in that manner for crying out loud? The jury was unfair. He should have been sentenced rather than rot behind bars for life.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by izzou(m): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2017
nextprince:

Go and preach this gospel to your ibo brothers, they need it better.

Dont transfer the aggression you have for Kanu on the whole tribe

Ogun state has the highest record for beheadings but it would be wrong to say that all Yorubas are ritualists.

Just stop spitting hatred abeg, especially in cases that are not politically related

Na beg i dey beg you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by free2ryhme: 8:52am On Jul 22, 2017
ecoeco:

White people ar too weak

Jst small slap can kill them

#Eco99#

This same white people invented almost everything you are using as valuable in your life.

So who is weak
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by nextprince: 8:52am On Jul 22, 2017
izzou:

Dont transfer the aggression you have for Kanu on the whole tribe

Ogun state has the highest record for beheadings but it would be wrong to say that all Yorubas are ritualists.

Just stop spitting hatred abeg, especially in cases that are not politically related

Na beg i dey beg you grin grin grin grin grin
I repeat, take this good message to your ibo brothers. They are in dire need of it, especially, the online members.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by izzou(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2017
nextprince:

I repeat, take this good message to your ibo brothers. They are in dire need of it, especially, the online members.

Lol

I can just imagine your face with all these hatred and rage burning you up

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by francisbarrack(m): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2017
Narldon:
Gosh! I'm soo crying right now cry cry cry

continue dear
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 22, 2017
Good, he deserves worse though
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by juman(m): 9:18am On Jul 22, 2017
Sanchez01:
He prolly never liked the child. Who beats a child in that manner for crying out loud? The jury was unfair. He should have been sentenced rather than rot behind bars for life.

He might not even like the mother sef.

But managed her to get paper.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by Makavelli099(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2017
thegirlyoulike:
Thank God. I was really praying for this guy not to go scotfree
I don't like chocolate bars
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by DICKtator: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
A 39-year-old Nigerian man, Marvyn Iheanacho,  who was arrested for beating his five-year-old stepson, Alex Malcolm, to death for losing a shoe, has bagged a life sentence after being found guilty at Woolwich Crown Court in the United Kingdom, Sun reports.

According to a report by Vanguard, Williams faces 20 years in jail for mail fraud, aggravated identity theft, voter fraud and illegally re-entering the US after being initially deported.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/nigerian-man-bags-life-jail-beating-stepson-death.html

Lalasticlala

Who read the last paragraph, was stunned and just laughed?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by Destined2win: 9:45am On Jul 22, 2017
Jetleeee:
Someone came to develop your country, and you're putting him in jail?

Iheanacho sure has a point..

Then they wonder why their country is not among the top 3 world economies
grin grin grin

You no get sense
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by yinkslinks(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2017
Rot in he'll Igbo. See sweet oyinbo mama and pikin we u go worship for life and thank God you left oloshos in zoogeria and you killed him. Foolish evil biafra man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by divineRx(f): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2017
this man nids to b sentenced to death for killing such a young child.... may he rot in prison mtcheww
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by essence1: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2017
This a confirmation ........
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by obuneme: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2017
SCAM ALERT
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2017
ecoeco:

White people ar too weak

#Eco99#

One beta correct slap can kill YOU too.

I have seen a full grown agbero laid low with a single slap.

Pray make Army no slap you.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by hilroy: 10:36am On Jul 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Why did he beated the boy now?

Beated?

Ha! Mogbe!

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by gozzlin: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2017
What kind of animalistic human being will have the mind to physically assault such a beautiful boy?

Death sentence would have been appropriate.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by joe4real12: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2017
Evablizin:
Rust In Prison mad man that's where people like you belong.
Exactly!
I wish he was sentenced to death by flogging grin grin grin

#aneyeforaneye

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2017
Thank God for Western laws and people with brains. Had he been in Nigeria, he would have blamed juju or bribed the police and walked away a free man.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by Jakumo(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2017
ecoeco:

White people ar too weak

#Eco99#

You sound ready to take on a black belt in Karate, just because you imagine "white people" to be "weak". Let us know how that adventure goes.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by redsun(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
I hope he rots in jail. Any adult that hurts a child don't deserve to live.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by TinaAnita(f): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
My heart-felt condolence to the heartbroken mother.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by ernieboy(m): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
thegirlyoulike:
Thank God. I was really praying for this guy not to go scotfree
why will he go Scot free? u think say na naija?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest 6 Herdsmen Destroying Farmland In Benue / Robber Who Stole 500k In A Shop In Abuja Caught & Beaten Mercilessly By Mob(pics / Man Stabbed To Death For Wooing House Wife In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.