Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death (31113 Views)

Father, Stepmum Chain 10-Year-Old Son To Animals For 2 Years In Kebbi (Graphic) / EFCC Arrests Oyira Grace Akong, Bags One Year Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) / Man Came Down From His Car, Beat Up A Keke Man For Beating A Defenseless Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by enemyofprogress: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
hilroy:

Beated?

Ha! Mogbe!

get out
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
may he rot in jail.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by akilo1: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
did you hear the name?iheanacho confirm,na them,leave thread
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
I don't seem to understand the last paragraph.

BTW, you can't fvck with white folks and go scot free as a black man, don't you know that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by jbnm: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
served him right.even be4 I opened this thread I known deep down say na developer fit do this kind tin
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by jantavanta(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Liturgy:
Variety they say is the spice of life. So these days, not only first class is bagged by Nigerians in UK, even life imprisonment also has a part to play. Eyaah

Over there, we are feared for our ability to advance in both Good and Bad.
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by grandstar(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jetleeee:
Someone came to develop your country, and you're putting him in jail?

Iheanacho sure has a point..

Then they wonder why their country is not among the top 3 world economies

The guy looks like someone who lived all his life abroad. He's only Igbo by name.

This petty tribalism on NL needs to be curtailed, perhaps a 2 weeks ban on tribalistic statements.

I'm Yoruba by the wau
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by Jetleeee: 4:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
grandstar:

The guy looks like someone who lived all his life abroad. He's only Igbo by name.

This petty tribalism on NL needs to be curtailed, perhaps a 2 weeks ban on tribalistic statements.

I'm Yoruba by the wau

Oooohhhgggadddd!

All these "I'm yoruba by the way" clowns don show again. Which one be una own sef. Una just plenty anyhow.

Yoruba success thread is there for you to learn from, you aren't concerned about that one. You're more concerned about those posting tribalist comments. Na your type dey wear "one Nigeria" for head like Turban

Yeah... Tribalism needs to be curtailed but I'm the first person to post a tribalistic comment on Nairaland. And where in my post did I even mention tribe.

See, just fookofff!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by Nickymezor(f): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
He got wat he was looking for. Serves him right....rest in peace lil one
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by Bjgirl1: 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Beated ke? Abeg I can't laugh..
enemyofprogress:
Why did he beated the boy now?
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by adexdon(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
diz is nt Nigeria

Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by kunletexs: 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
just because you are living in a part of the world where your daddy tied you to the ceiling and flogged you till you fainted does not make it that is how it goes down ever where. he is a nigerian who went abroad and felt he could do what he can do in nigeria in uk and now he is sitting his ass on the bench in prison

lesson learnt: when you are in rome you behave like a roman

ecoeco:

White people ar too weak

Jst small slap can kill them

#Eco99#
Re: Nigerian Man Bags Life Imprisonment For Beating Girlfriend's Son To Death by DBPHONES93: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
DBPHONES HOTTEST BRAND Retailers/Agents wanted 09037928456
DBPHONES nigeria needs agents/resellers in different states, you can start by buying minimum of 5 to 10Pcs you don't needle to find customers we give you customers through our daily adverts you can earn between 10,000 to 15,000 per phone sold which can lead to around 100,000 to 150.000 profit for you monthly.
All DBPHONES has a 1 year warranty and comes with new good conditions
If interested Pls call 09037928456

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

43-Year-Old Woman Nabbed While Trying To Traffick A 2-month Old Baby To Sweden / Man Charged To Court For Recording Bribery In Ogun (Video) / Troops Raid Benue Monarch’s Palace, Chief Escapes With Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.