Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar (28469 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
x
Re: Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar by salford1: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
wetin concern us.
Re: Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
hmmm...ok.
he haff entered ur london tire sha
dats all that natters to me.
Re: Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar by Amhodu(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Love gone wrong.... There is a thin line btw love and hate
Re: Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
these people really needs to get a job
Re: Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They both deserve what's coming their way.

Of all the women in the world, he decided to date a certified olosho.

Of all the men in the world, she chose to date an immature yahooboy.

And they both misled the public with pictures of bliss on social media when it was really hell inside.
Mistakes of birth. undecided
Seriously I don't understand this generation. I'm wondering why a well known prostitute and her ex-lover are being given relevance on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar by Perezino: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
I never knew that we had more and efficient parrots in Kenya than we have in Naija. See as the idito dey talk dey go as if we were there wen the guy dey give u overdose of seex.
Re: Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar by udemzyudex(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
What's wrong with all these f00ls, when it was going well, when you guys were fvcking each other we didn't hear sh1t now it has turn soar and you guys don't want us to have peace online again..

Mtcheew.
Re: Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar by sunshineV(f): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Honestly, if u send ur nude to ur bf, u suck.
Re: Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar by Uncletony(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
afonjas and yahoo yahoo are like...zuma pics pls
Re: Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar by contactikenna(m): 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please can this LovePeddler and problems leave us alone we are honestly tired... angry
Re: Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar by Ups01(m): 12:23am On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They both deserve what's coming their way.

Of all the women in the world, he decided to date a certified olosho.

Of all the men in the world, she chose to date an immature yahooboy.

And they both misled the public with pictures of bliss on social media when it was really hell inside.
Mistakes of birth. undecided

Yeah Me too, i don't get the part where he had to date a Certified Prostitute.

I just don't get it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Celebrates His 25th Birthday Today! / Oloyede Juliana "Toyosi" Wows In Makeup Photos / Daniel K. Daniel Welcomes His First Child On His Birthday In The U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.