Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

7 Sure Ways To Attract Investors To Your New Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Sure Ways To Attract Investors To Your New Business (357 Views)

NNPC, Investors To Relocate Refinery From Turkey To Nigeria / 4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Sure Ways To Attract Investors To Your New Business by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 12:01am On Jul 22, 2017
Finance has always been a problem for many businesses and startups. A large number of them have folded up due to lack of funding. However, we hear in the news almost on a daily basis that a Nigerian startup has won thousands of dollars from investors and Venture Capitalists. Here are ways to attract investors to your travel startup.

Here are 7 Sure Ways To Attract Investors To Your New Business > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/7-sure-ways-to-attract-investors-to.html
Re: 7 Sure Ways To Attract Investors To Your New Business by jojokings: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please any one that has a product/ item or goods to distribute or looking for an experienced supply manager in Abuja or its environment should please contact me.

I have Bsc in Business Adminstration, with 5yrs experience in distribution and marketing of FMCG.

Am ready to work on just commissions and any other compensation.

My major interest is to get busy and be physically engaged in a particular endevour.

You can reach me with this number or WhatsApp me on 08036568875, 09098078028
Anyoha N. Joshua

Thanks and God bless you, as you help a friend

(1) (Reply)

Bharti Airtel Joins Orange, Vodafone In Race For 9mobile / Glass Half Full? The Revelation Review Of H1 2017 & Outlook For H2 -2017 / Serious Money - The Importance Of Agreements For The 2017 Entrepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.