Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

I'm Unable To Login To Nairaland From My Windows Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm Unable To Login To Nairaland From My Windows Phone (532 Views)

My Windows Phone Has Ended Support For Whatsapp / Bill Gates Switches To Android Phone, Dumps Windows Phone / Which Is Better Android Or A Windows Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Unable To Login To Nairaland From My Windows Phone by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 22, 2017
I have a Microsoft Lumia that runs Windows 10 mobile. I'm unable to login to Nairaland on both Microsoft Edge and UC browser. After the 'refresh page to login' I just return to the login screen to put my details again. I can login from this other browser, 'CocCoc Browser' but the interface isnt that good, I cant long press to open a link in a new tab and its full of annoying pop up ads so thats out of the question. Is it possible to fix so.ething about the login issue? Are there alternative ways to login to Nairaland? I remember there used to be an otp method.

cc Seun Lalasticlala and other mods that deal with technical stuff
Re: I'm Unable To Login To Nairaland From My Windows Phone by Seun(m): 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sorry :-(

1 Like

Re: I'm Unable To Login To Nairaland From My Windows Phone by Honestydoer: 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Use the door, and thank me later
Re: I'm Unable To Login To Nairaland From My Windows Phone by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Seun:
Sorry :-(
I take this to mean there's no fix for it cry
Re: I'm Unable To Login To Nairaland From My Windows Phone by Lexusgs430: 12:34am On Jul 23, 2017
AnonyNymous:

I take this to mean there's no fix for it cry

We had similar issues with the PC version of edge, the creators up ate fixed it........

(1) (Reply)

Please I need your help! / Gionee A1 Lite: Pre-order Ends Today! / Nokia 8 Is Launching Today. Price Starts From 600 Euros (255,000 Naira)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.