Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,583 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Earn A Living As A Freelancer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn A Living As A Freelancer (750 Views)

Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities / 6 Part-time Jobs Upcoming Musicians Can Do To Earn A Living (A Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn A Living As A Freelancer by AfraTales(m): 1:23am On Jul 22, 2017
I have 100 websites that will pay you do freelancing jobs for them, and their criteria for acceptance. If you're actually interested in earning a living as a freelancer, then you must get it. It is in pdf format and perfectly compiled but it's now free. I've been selling it N500, but I have sold the desired number and all you have to do is to click the link below to get the book.
You can get the book here >>> http://clkmein.com/qB5cKs

Please Note: This book is like a course. It's more than a coach, because a freelancer will teach you how to become a freelancer, that's the secret.
Thanks.

Re: Earn A Living As A Freelancer by Hurrsome: 1:26am On Jul 22, 2017
Contact me for cheap and affordable landed property and estates in Lagos(Ibeju-Lekki, Ajah, Mowe-Ibafo, Ikorodu and several other choice locations within Lagos. For a minimum of 600k, you can own your fast appreciating land within a gated estate, free from omo-onile palaver and other encumbrances. All estates are sold and managed by reputable estate brokerage firms within Lagos. Hurry while promotional offers last. Call or text 07086750220 or email ebunlijadu@gmail.com for a full catalogue of our estates portfolio.

Are you confident and energetic?
Are you unemployed, self employed or employed by any other means but you just have some free time to make extra cash?
Are you a well groomed and charismatic salesman or saleswoman?
Are you interested in real estate?

If the above apply to you. Contact me and let me show you how you can earn a comfortable stream of six to seven figure income in real estate just talking and selling. All done in your free time.

Call or text 09077576133, WhatsApp: 07086750220
Email: Ebunlijadu@gmail.com

Re: Earn A Living As A Freelancer by RealNaijaQuin: 1:52am On Jul 22, 2017
AfraTales:
I have 100 websites that will pay you do freelancing jobs for them, and their criteria for acceptance. If you're actually interested in earning a living as a freelancer, then you must get it. It is in pdf format and perfectly compiled but it's not free. I'll sell it the first 50 people to call me at N500, after that it becomes ..., I never know! I'll advertise this everywhere, Facebook, Twitter, IG and even on my blog and NCT forum so if you don't fall among first 50?

If you're interested in freelancing, but still confused, then you must get it to set off the spark in your career now. Call 08086353857. You can find out more about the book here >>> http://www.afratales.com.ng/2017/07/actualizing-your-dreams-as-freelancer.html

Please Note: This book is like a course. It's more than a coach, because a freelancer will teach you how to become a freelancer, that's the secret. Don't be afraid of scam because all my info are in my profile, you can check me out anywhere.
Thanks.

wow...I'll get this. The other e-book was very nice, it was worth more than 1k and now I'm a big blogger. Thank you sir.
Re: Earn A Living As A Freelancer by AfraTales(m): 3:12am On Jul 22, 2017
RealNaijaQuin:

wow...I'll get this. The other e-book was very nice, it was worth more than 1k and now I'm a big blogger. Thank you sir.
Thanks a lot for the complement. Please share with your friends to aid them.
Re: Earn A Living As A Freelancer by SonyObsessed: 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Both of you should continue o!
Re: Earn A Living As A Freelancer by benebaby77: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Those who make a living as a freelancer do neither shout nor sell any in-papper or in-practice ebooks.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Boat Manufacturing Factory (73 Vacant Jobs) / Urgent Vancancies / You Didn’t Get The Job Because You Failed To Follow-up After The Interview!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.