Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,327 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities (11687 Views)

Work As A Teacher With An Encouraging Pay Of 120k Per Month.. Apply Now / Work As A Chief Financial Officer / Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2019
You must have heard about the word freelance or perhaps a friend of yours recently told you that he is now a freelancer. In case you didn’t know what it meant, a freelancer is an Independent contractor. Freelancing gives you the luxury to work on your own and at your speed. You get paid according to your skill level and output as against payment for your time that is common in the traditional workplace.

A 2017 survey revealed that 34% of the American workforce are freelancers and the figure was projected to get to 50% by the year 2020. This is same America that so many Nigerians are using their life savings to secure a chance to go hustle there. How would you like your monthly earnings to be in dollars instead of the unpredictable naira?

The world is fast-changing and the educational institutions are not keeping up. In the past, a client had to post a vacancy and wait endlessly for the right applicant to come around for an interview followed by a rigorous process of documentation. Today, Clients save time, money and energy by hiring freelancers online.

There are several freelancing platforms out there such as Fiverr, Upwork, Guru, freelancer.com, peopleperhour and a lot more. You really do not need to be in more than one especially as a new freelancer (for the sake of Focus).

For me, I only use upwork and this is due to the following reasons.
Upwork has more history in the freelancing industry. Elance was formed in 2002 and Odesk in 2003. Both platforms came together in 2015 under one umbrella now called upwork.

Upwork gives you a level playing field to bid for any job you think you can do. You are given the opportunity to sell yourself to your potential client through your cover letters, profile, and portfolio.

Unlike Fiverr where you pay 20% on your earnings forever as commission, upwork only charges 20% until you make 500$ from your client and thereafter it is reduced to 10%.

Unlike freelance.com where you see Indians bidding incredibly low for jobs thereby forcing you to reduce your bids, upwork is only set to attract the best freelancers.

Applying for jobs on upwork is done with connects, you get 20 free connects on signing up. This means you get to apply for up to 10 jobs as a starter. If you do it strategically as I will be advising you later on in this thread, you will get to close at least 1 solid client.

10,000 people apply on upwork daily. More than a million jobs posted every month by clients from all over the world. The opportunity is limitless.
How long will you continue to keep waiting for that person you gave your CV to? How long will you keep working in that private school or factory where you spend all your time and still get paid alawee? There is a skill you have that can put food on your table and give you the fund and flexibility to build your dream. Embrace freelancing today.

I offer upwork approved account creating service. Check my signature to reach me

Below is one from one of my client who followed the tips I shared after creating his account and got the Upwork rising talents badge in a month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2019
Testimonials from few clients here
huzyboy:
I got my Approved Upwork account in less than 12 hours. He was very responsive and everything went smoothly, I will definitely recommend this service. Thank you!
shawlar100:
Like seriously, this is the first time I will meet someone online and he will be this trustworthy and a very straight person.. I got my account approved withing 1hr... God bless you brother... Please people should try and patronize him
niskill:
very reliable, delivered to time and trustworthy. he just helped to approve my upwork account like magic. he is a correct man.
mastertunji:
Last night, I promised U that I would testify here when U opened an approved Upwork account for me within 30 minutes.
More power to your elbow.
segunbisola:
DELIVERED as promised. I cannot but commend and RECOMMEND you for a job well done.
If we are quick to condemn scammers on this platform, then we should be quicker to commend the legit and those in pure business.
THANKS THANKS AND THANKS again.
Together we earn.

1 Like

Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
What is that thing holding you back? Make a move today
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
Get your approved Upwork account today. Check signature for further information
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 6:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
Get your approved Upwork account today. Check signature for further details
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 8:01am On Sep 25, 2019
You can work full-time from the comfort of your living room, on your bed and also on boxers and singlet. No need to get new set of corporate wears. Earn in dollars today on Upwork. Get an approved Upwork account today. Link is in my signature.
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Join the highest paying freelance platform
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Make that defining step today
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 6:52am On Sep 26, 2019
Too of the morning y'll

1 Like

Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2019
Don't allow anything stop you from your dream
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
Click link in my signature
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 6:27am On Sep 27, 2019
Creating and approved Upwork account never got this easy
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by ochuski(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2019
Boss i'm interested!
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2019
ochuski:
Boss i'm interested!
hit me up on WhatsApp
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2019
Hello
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by ochuski(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2019
AJSfan:
hit me up on WhatsApp 07035845014
av sent u a message.
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2019
[i][/i][b][/b]
ochuski:

av sent u a message.
OK. Let me check
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
Available for inquiries
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
At your service
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 6:53am On Sep 28, 2019
Happy weekend guys
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2019
Still available
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 6:34am On Sep 29, 2019
Available for Inquiries
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
Available
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 6:43am On Sep 30, 2019
Wishing u a pleasant week
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2019
Hop in
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2019
Shun Procrastination
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Still available
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2019
Goodnight
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 7:17am On Oct 02, 2019
Good morning Nigeria
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 9:02am On Oct 03, 2019
At your service
Re: Work As A Freelancer, Boundless Opportunities by AJSfan: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
Come on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Apply For Recent Job Vacancies At Stanbic IBTC Bank / Should He Take The Job Offer / Nigerian Air Force Dssc 2013 Enlistment For Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.