Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos (2928 Views)

Alaafin of Oyo and his wives on holiday in London. PHOTOS / Queen Ola Badirat Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Ibadan / Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by CastedDude: 4:12am On Jul 22, 2017
Fatima Abubakar, the daughter of Sultan of Sokoto; Muhammad Saad Abubakar, recently graduated from a university in the United Kingdom. The Muslim monarch along with the Emir of Kano; Muhammad Sanusi II and others were seen at the graduation ceremony of the Sultan's daughter in Brighton, United Kingdom, Thursday. 20th July, 2017.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/fatima-abubakar-graduates-from-uk-university.html

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by CastedDude: 4:12am On Jul 22, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by Blaqruby(f): 4:20am On Jul 22, 2017
Imagine sultan of sokoto's daughter , a sultan who is the leader of all Muslims in Nigeria, imagine how the daughter look so western with no niqab . Yet they keep encouraging the almajari level of education for their followers. I thought western education is haram? Tomorrow you will see one poor dude from sokoto who will cover his daughter up like a ninja, and marry her off at 11. Smh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by nextprince: 4:22am On Jul 22, 2017
Fatima Abubakar, congratulation.

Haters will soon come with "only children of the rich", as if in their places, poor parents sponsor their children abroad.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by madridguy(m): 4:25am On Jul 22, 2017
Congratulation Binta.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by sarrki(m): 4:31am On Jul 22, 2017
All nah UK university

Why Lautech dey close all this while

Nigerian elites are wicked

Come to think of it we have land yet we import rice

We have crude oil we import PMS, Dpk and AGO

Politics and religion really damaged our country
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by Tolexander: 4:36am On Jul 22, 2017
sarrki:
All nah UK university

[s]Come to think of it we have land yet we export rice

We have crude oil we export PMS, Dpk and AGO[/s]

don't you always read what you have typed before posting?
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by MediumStout(m): 4:38am On Jul 22, 2017
sad
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by nextprince: 4:41am On Jul 22, 2017
sarrki:
All nah UK university

Come to think of it we have land yet we export import rice

We have crude oil we export import PMS, Dpk and AGO

Fixed
Sarrki, you seem to always be in a hurry. Now, you ended up saying the exact opposite of your intended massage,
pretty sure of that.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 22, 2017
Sultan left all the holy schools in Saudi Arabia and took the daughter to sinful UK for education. The girl no even wear the usual masquerade.

To all the gullible and over religious faithfuls, this my teeth is for una. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 4:43am On Jul 22, 2017
undecided sad they tell us to buy made in Nig to grow Nig but they instead invested /shipped their own pickin go UK.US not even saudi /Islamabad. I hail the "moon sighter".
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:58am On Jul 22, 2017
Naija
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by nextprince: 4:58am On Jul 22, 2017
SirJeffry:
Sultan left all the holy schools in Saudi Arabia and took her daughter to sinful UK for education. The girl no even wear the usual masquerade.

To all the gullible and over religious faithfuls, this my teeth is for una. grin grin

Which of the mentioned schools did you attend? grin grin

Besides, can you see her body outline? If you can't, that is essentially what the hijab does.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by gbaskiboy: 5:08am On Jul 22, 2017
We were told to grow Nigeria and one way to do this is to patronise made in Nigeria goods and services. The mofos who made the law never ready to live by example. we have been scammed, used and dumped. we live in a world of inequality
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by sarrki(m): 5:11am On Jul 22, 2017
nextprince:

Fixed
Sarrki, you seem to always be in a hurry. Now, you ended up saying the exact opposite of your intended massage,
pretty sure of that.

Thanks boss
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by sarrki(m): 5:12am On Jul 22, 2017
Tolexander:
don't you always read what you have typed before posting?

Won tutun de oooo
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 5:45am On Jul 22, 2017
And their Islamic book regards western education as haram. Confused anima
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by blackorange: 5:56am On Jul 22, 2017
Religion is the opium of the masses
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 22, 2017
Whenever I laugh it's always in swahili !.
I don't know why some Nairalanders won't stop pretending as if they love poverty. If by the grace of God your parents have the means to send you to study in Ghana talkless of London will you reject it?.
For once we MUST understand that we cannot drag people from their strata in the society to our own. Also why hate or talk enviously against a pretty princess who on her own right chose what is availably affordable to her?.
Happy graduation my princess.

2 Likes

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by juman(m): 6:15am On Jul 22, 2017
Blaqruby:
Imagine sultan of sokoto's daughter , a sultan who is the leader of all Muslims in Nigeria, imagine how the daughter look so western with no niqab . Yet they keep encouraging the almajari level of education for their followers. I thought western education is haram? Tomorrow you will see one poor dude from sokoto who will cover his daughter up like a ninja, and marry her off at 11. Smh

Sultan and their other "leaders" are hypocrites.

They dont represent islam, but they represent their greed.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by juman(m): 6:18am On Jul 22, 2017
Everybody children study abroad, so how nigeria universities would be better institutions.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:31am On Jul 22, 2017
I thought they hate western education undecided

They don't care what happens to our educational system here undecided

Where is that Lai Mohammed always supporting policies that makes the masses poorer undecided

I hope he will insist that education is to be studied at home not abroad in other to generate revenue for the government undecided

God punish satan!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 22, 2017
nextprince:

Fixed
pretty sure of that.

And what's "massage" Mr village teacher from Ijebu
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by akankemi1(f): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2017
if only those northerners won't be soon fanatical...even their leader the sultan, encourages western education . and she was not married off at age 9.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by nextprince: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2017
happybrother:
Whenever I laugh it's always in swahili !.
I don't know why some Nairalanders won't stop pretending as if they love poverty. If by the grace of God your parents have the means to send you to study in Ghana talkless of London will you reject it?.
For once we MUST understand that we cannot drag people from their strata in the society to our own. Also why hate or talk enviously against a pretty princess who on her own right chose what is availably affordable to her?.
Happy graduation my princess.
Gbam
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by policy12: 9:07am On Jul 22, 2017
Blaqruby:

Hmmm

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2017
Blaqruby:
Religion is the opium of the masses

(1) (Reply)

History 101: Oba Kosoko Of Lagos Was Against Abolition Of Slave Trade / Igede Agba New Yam Festival Is Coming Up Next Week:by Preemoo Ntfoxy Bone / Inside Abuja’s Hard Drugs Trade [exposed]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.