Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Controversy As 50 Cent's 'power Movie' Goes Fully P*rnographic - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Controversy As 50 Cent's 'power Movie' Goes Fully P*rnographic (1343 Views)

Nollywood Movie Goes Wrong As Actors Almost Fought On Set (Video) / Nigerian Movie Goes Wrong Between The Actors - Watch To The End / Big Brother Naija: Lai Mohammed Directs NBC To Investigate Location Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversy As 50 Cent's 'power Movie' Goes Fully P*rnographic by 9geritenews(m): 5:25am On Jul 22, 2017
One of the selling points of the fresh episodes of Curtis Jackson's blockbuster movie - Power is a racy s*x scene.

She's had a turbulent year, separating from husband of 13 years Carmelo Anthony earlier this year after he  impregnated another woman.

However La La Anthony looked to be back, with her acting career going from strength to strength as scenes in Monday night's hit series Power proved.

The actress, 38, sent tongues wagging as she went topless for  s*x scenes, which she later defended during an  interview about her break-up.

The scenes saw La La's character, LaKeishaGraham get steamy with Tommy Egan, played by Joseph Sikora

Their relationship, which emerged in the show's latest series after he helped protect her from a drugs sting, has seen s*x scenes over the previous weeks, but the latest was arguably the raunchiest.

With Tommy collecting her from her hair salon, the two quickly got down to business on her sitting room couch, with passionate scenes seeing the green-eyed beauty going topless.

Similar to her real life character, she plays a separated mother of a son, and at one point reproaches Tommy .

And the scenes, which La La admits she  warned Carmelo about though they haven't addressed them since, certainly raised a few eyebrows.

But speaking on the 105.1 FM's The Breakfast Club show, Lala defended going topless.

'I want to address this once and for all. The problem is people don't know how to separate Lala from LaKeisha—that's my character on Power,' she explained.

http://9geritenews..com.ng/2017/07/controversy-as-50-cent-movie-goes-fully.html?m=1

Re: Controversy As 50 Cent's 'power Movie' Goes Fully P*rnographic by onward4life(m): 6:00am On Jul 22, 2017
Position of Power
Re: Controversy As 50 Cent's 'power Movie' Goes Fully P*rnographic by thesicilian: 6:10am On Jul 22, 2017
50 Cent has proved he's truly talented. From an award winning singer to actor, now executive producer.

2 Likes

Re: Controversy As 50 Cent's 'power Movie' Goes Fully P*rnographic by marshalcarter: 6:32am On Jul 22, 2017
issokay
Re: Controversy As 50 Cent's 'power Movie' Goes Fully P*rnographic by Henrypraise: 6:52am On Jul 22, 2017
I watched Spartacus n was okay wit d sex scenes, but empire n power has been disgusting for me... m suspecting m turning to uncle ruckus.... lol blacks always wanna impress "I don't knw who"
Re: Controversy As 50 Cent's 'power Movie' Goes Fully P*rnographic by daryoor(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2017
mummy mummy why is that ugly white man pressing pin pin pon pon on tv
Re: Controversy As 50 Cent's 'power Movie' Goes Fully P*rnographic by Cornerstone2020(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tommy egan bad ooo .i like the dude

(1) (Reply)

Tstv 3g Decoder, Sports Studio, Head Office / New Announcement: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv - See The Picture Quality And How T / Movie: Dc’s Legends Of Tomorrow Season 5 Episode 1 (S05E01)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.