Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

How To Spend Your Saturday Like A Billionaire - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Spend Your Saturday Like A Billionaire (894 Views)

"Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) / I Find It Difficult To Spend Money / Femi Otedola No Longer A Billionaire As Forte Oil Shares Fizzle - Forbes.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spend Your Saturday Like A Billionaire by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 22, 2017
Sometimes we all need to take a halt and have fun, irrespective of whether we're billionaires or not. Most people think that a billionaire experience is exclusively for those who have 30 billion naira in their account, or perhaps even more. Well, you can feel like a billionaire today and be grateful for it. You don't need to break the bank or pull out your savings. You can have this billionaire experience with just N1000. Let's begin.

1. Keep sleeping - In most of my weekend artcles, I always emphasis why getting up early on Saturdays is an attribute of great entrepreneurs. Don't mind me.. We're going to break that seriousness and have fun today. cheesy Just stay in that bed and snore so well. If possible, get whoever is in charge to serve your early morning tea right there. Roll and around and keep sleeping till satisfaction. Stretch those bones in bed and be grateful for it. grin

2. Walk with Nature - I do this very often and the after-result is usually amazing. I tend to feel the power of Mother Nature herself inside of me. it refreshes and prepares me for the day ahead. Just go out in the wild. Admire those green leaves. Appreciate the beautiful voices of those birds. Smile and be thankful that you're alive to witness such beauty. No billionaire's feeling can be greater than this.

3. Fruit As breakfast - This is not the time to eat fufu or amala.. Remember, we're trying to feel like billionaires today. Check out the nearest store and get some fruits like banana, water melon etc.. Have them prepared and eat slowly. I mean, slowly. Don't be in a hurry at all. Try and do something different . Like trying to ascertain why banana taste the way it do. It's an awesome experience.

4. Time to go out. - You can go out with friends or family. You might even prefer to go alone. Frankly, I prefer going alone cause it gives me more room to having this billionaire feeling. You can hang out in a bar or a park.. Just grab a drink and have fun. Gulp them down slowly as you observe your environment. Look at the world as if you're a god and the people around are your creation. This will open you up to something terrific.

5.Release your mind - You don't need to restrict your mind at all, allow it to wander to and fro. Remember those high school days.. Think about old friends and funny moments. Now, think about your achievements. Those things that makes you proud for a moment. Yes! That is the billionaire feeling. You see, you don't really need billions to feel this way. You have to create it.

Sometimes the hurdles of life can make us overlook simple things which in actual fact makes a difference in our life. Don't think about what you don't have Now, think about what you can have and can do. You're not limited. You're limitless.

Money doesn't make you a billionaire, your mind do.

Have a fun Saturday.

www.entmirror.com
Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Spend Your Saturday Like A Billionaire by Gen2Soul22: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2017
Keep sleeping... Lol
Re: How To Spend Your Saturday Like A Billionaire by NLTroubleChild: 7:23am On Jul 22, 2017
All these still won't make a Billionaire, Nonsense and Ingredient
Re: How To Spend Your Saturday Like A Billionaire by chukwui(m): 7:26am On Jul 22, 2017
Op reason am, ee make sense to you? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Spend Your Saturday Like A Billionaire by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 22, 2017
chukwui:

Feeling like a billionaire has nothing to do with money. You can have billions and still lack that terrific feel.. Chill and enjoy the feeling..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Spend Your Saturday Like A Billionaire by internationalman(m): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2017
chukwui:
I think the heading should've been 'how to let go of ur worries and enjoy ur weekend'

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Billion Coin Free Kringles Giveaway (crypto Currency) / Nigeria’s Inflation Drops For 9th Straight Month To 15.91% / I Need Usd / Gbp In Nigeria To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.