Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Tecno And Infinix - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno And Infinix (415 Views)

Infinix Hot 7 And Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs : Upcoming Infinix Smartphone In 2019 / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / Reasons Why Tecno And Infinix Find It Difficult To Send OTA Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tecno And Infinix by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2017
Am i the only one that noticed that tecno phones are specification lesser but durable than infinix
Re: Tecno And Infinix by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 22, 2017
people comments on NL dey make me fear to buy infinix ..always faulty faulty issues. report on tecno issues are way lesser than infinix... to buy note 3 pro dey hunger me.. but so many complaint on it.. seems am going to settle for the l9 plus

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know That U Can Store Up To 10,000 Photos And 1,000 Songs In A 16GB Rom? / Clean Infinix Note3 For Sale / How To Activate 100% Double Data Plans On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And 9mobile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.