Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) (26446 Views)

Ex-Corper, Mercy Adelakun Commits Suicide - Nyscinfo.com / Meet Progress Oberiko, Ex Corper Brought The Lunatic Family Of 5 To Limelight / Corper To Travel From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle As He Passes Out (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by LasgidiOnline(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2016
Ahungwa Sekav Isaac, a graduate of Statistics from the prestigious Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi Benue State upon completion of his compulsory 1 year NYSC in Ibadan Oyo state embarked on a 14 days bicycle ride back to Makurdi to present his certificate to the governor of Benue State, Dr. Samuel Ortom.

According to Sekav, This 14 days tour is to show to Nigerians and the world that, Nigerians can only survive and avoid the current hardship only by Hardwork, Belief, Perseverance, and Determination.

The project he tagged "Patriotic Tour" was started on the 5th of November and he will be ending in Makurdi on Monday 21th November 2016 with a distance covered of 873km. The tour was endorsed by Radio Nigeria zonal headquarters Ibadan for publicity.

He travelled all the way from Ibadan Oyo state sharing photos as he enters each town and city, as at yesterday November 14th, which is Day 11 of the patriotic tour, Sekav arrived Adoka Polytechnic in Benue State.

In an exclusive interview with Lasgidi Online on phone, Sekav said he's still in Adoka due to a flat tire and his visit to a secondary school in the town.

In the interview, Sekav revealed that, he will finally be arriving Makurdi on Monday 21st November against the initial set date of Friday 18th November due to the increasing number of schools he will be stopping by to talk to students as part of activities during the tour.

We also got exclusive photos from this tour as he started in Ibadan till this moment, see them below...

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/11/exclusive-corp-member-travels-from-ibadan-to-makurdi-on-bicycle-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by yeyeboi(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2016
Make Me Sef Go Do My Own grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by hotspec(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2016
After all d warnings to this guy abt d risk involved. His life, his problem. Anyway, congrats to the end when u finally present ur certificate to ur Governor and he offers u dt job, but unable to pay ur salary for d next 1 year due to recession

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by LasgidiOnline(m): 10:35am On Nov 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by saxwizard(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2016
is that all me that am trekking for trump i no loud am sef

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2016
Am thinking of using my bicycle to travel via Maiduguri to Libya passing through sahara desert

14 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by Mendelssohn(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
Yea I saw him taking pics between ife and ilesha sometimes last week Sunday.

6 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
All these unnecessary Journey for the Job undecided ... I can only blame the Nigerian Economy.

12 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Am thinking of using my bicycle to travel via Maiduguri to Libya passing through sahara desert
Safe Journey!

8 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
mtcheeww!! who he EPP

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by OHIsIManuEL(m): 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
This better gives you a job

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by cashmoney02: 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2016

Very dumb!!....

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by Lasskeey: 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
angry
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by illuminaty(m): 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
kinibigdeal:
m thinking of using my bicycle to travel via calabar to Canada through ani means

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by fadasam: 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nice 1 man
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by haywire07(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mumu, all d savings from your allawee, u go don use am chop for road

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by Lokospirit(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
[b][/b]For all i care u can still ride on to sokoto if u are scared of north east, Olodo omo in this hash weather.
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ok...good for the guy

But I hope u will not be disappointed. When u get to the government house in makurdi,,,and the governor asks "na me send u work"

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by brostheo(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
Foorish goat just tell us you using style to beg the governor for small out of the national cake

No worry you go soon trek from Sokoto to delta looking for job
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by edbor(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
but this bicycle na wa o, at least get one of those used for tours na with complete kit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
Ortom awaits you at the "Government house" sorry people's House grin

But where is Omenka wink
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
Smart move to get a job...

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by ouzo1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Ortom awaits you at the "Government house" sorry people's House grin

But where is Omenka wink

Omenka start him own yesterday o...from makurdi to sambisa

7 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by Patrickker(m): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
rosalieene:
mtcheeww!! who he EPP
You, who you epp. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by madapcmod: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
Mumu, see as he tucked in kaki inside white stockings. Na catarrh go finish this yeyeboi
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by o42austino(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2016
Job dey wait you smart guy man
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by WILLYBABS(m): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
brostheo:
Foorish goat just tell us you using style to beg the governor for small out of the national cake

No worry you go soon trek from Sokoto to delta looking for job
Is it a bad thing to do? You don't sound sensible, better go and look for how to improve on ur life...he just did.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by Zonacom(m): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2016
At times like this, when recession is biting hard and unemployment is on the increase, only the strong and innovative survive. So you guys can laugh at him all you want. If he gets a job after this, then i must commend him for being thoughtful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by vertueptime: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
Road safety suppose arrest the guy, no helmet, no protection,no license while travelling on an express high way

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
If you like trek from Osun to Cameroon, wetin concern me? Your Leg, your matter.
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
hotspec:
After all d warnings to this guy abt d risk involved. His life, his problem. Anyway, congrats to the end when u finally present ur certificate to ur Governor and he offers u dt job, but unable to pay ur salary for d next 1 year due to recession

Lmfao
Re: Ex-Corper Travels From Ibadan To Makurdi On Bicycle (Photos) by bayocanny: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
Smsh, ibadan-makurdi? E no far na I be dey tink say na from ibadan to Zaria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Exhume Late Corper's Body For Autopsy / Corpers Get CBN Loan Worth N3million Each / NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.