Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job (24815 Views)

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. / Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Travel To Ghana My In-law Place In Search Of Job / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Molastheboss(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2021
Hello guys I’m thinking about travelling to New Zealand for job or stay in Nigeria I’m a plumber and have been to Dubai before which I work as a plumber I came back home because the bad weather in Dubai I can’t withstand it now I’m thinking of giving it a shot again so I decide to go to New Zealand please is it advisable to go and how’s life in New Zealand

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 04, 2021
Molastheboss:
Hello guys I’m thinking about travelling to New Zealand for job or stay in Nigeria I’m a plumber and have been to Dubai before which I work as a plumber I came back home because the bad weather in Dubai I can’t withstand it now I’m thinking of giving it a shot again so I decide to go to New Zealand please is it advisable to go and how’s life in New Zealand
new zeal and is not dubai where you can get easy visa. Their borders are closed also. So how do you intend to get a work visa

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by nzeobi(m): 1:51pm On May 04, 2021
If you have a sure contact then you can try new Zealand

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Queenslander(f): 2:12pm On May 04, 2021
If you have the contact,. What are you still doing here?

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Molastheboss(m): 3:00pm On May 04, 2021
Molastheboss:

I check something online about the visa and you can apply online now due to the covic

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Thegamingorca(m): 3:15pm On May 04, 2021
Forge ahead bro. Anywhere belle face

15 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Cousin9999: 1:06am On May 05, 2021
This reminds me. The countryside of New Zealand is gorgeous. It really is.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by JeffreyJunior: 2:19am On May 05, 2021
Yes, you can give it a shot bro but make sure you do some serious planning before you move.

What are chances that you will get jobs there? I mean job availability.

How about immigration documentation, how long will it take you to be eligible to work?

Who will host you for awhile and help put you through?

Well you have traveled out to Dubai before so take advantage of your previous miscalculations and mistakes.

Good luck.

43 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by salbis(m): 9:33am On May 06, 2021
Las las na japa go pay you pass.
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by bazzyblings: 9:33am On May 06, 2021
Move o
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by GreaterFuture3: 9:33am On May 06, 2021
Bye bye bros

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by deolurexy1(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2021
Naira land the savior once again

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by rottenPussy: 9:34am On May 06, 2021
Are you a certified plumber or a plumber by unregistered apprenticeship?

Thread carefully.
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by koolaid87: 9:34am On May 06, 2021
Oga Japa
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Mikelarteta(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2021
Let God direct you. All that glitters no be gold o

4 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by AbijaJ: 9:34am On May 06, 2021
Goodluck. But be mindful that to get New Zealand visa dey very tough, not to talk of their residency permit or 'stay'

6 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by YorubaLord: 9:34am On May 06, 2021
Baba, craze dey worry you for even contemplating. angry JAPA! And don't look back till you don make am.

Btw... say me well to Israel Adesanya! cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by edoairways: 9:34am On May 06, 2021
You better leave this hell we are in before it is too late

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Righteousness2(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2021
Most Important! Seek the Face of GOD on your movement before you move.
This is where so many people Miss it.

It's not about traveling but about knowing if GOD wants you to be there or where He wants you to be.

Presently, I just rejected a Full package offer to the United States, because GOD didn't approve of it. Those around me think I am mad, but I just ignore them all.

I Have Enjoyed the benefit of Divine approval in my life and I can't trade it for anything.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by LordIsaac(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2021
But New Zealand is very far from here o. Also, the weather is also extreme... It is the oven of the world! I learnt you have to rent houses with some kind of protective shield from UV cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Coldie(m): 9:35am On May 06, 2021
New Zealand is ok, no matter how bad it is, the economy looks stronger than that of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Revere27: 9:35am On May 06, 2021
Bro if you have the means and a well organized plan, abeg move ooo

Nigeria as of today.. get as it be oo wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Coldie(m): 9:35am On May 06, 2021
LordIsaac:
But New Zealand is very far from here o. Also, the weather is also extreme... It is the oven of the world! I learnt you have to rent houses with some kind of protective shield from UV cheesy
That's not true. If u say Australia I would understand but not new Zealand

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Jamesrock(m): 9:35am On May 06, 2021
Alaye, get the Bleep off!! Leave this shithole

2 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Bornsinner7: 9:36am On May 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by fitinwell: 9:36am On May 06, 2021
No don't travel use the money to Start Business in Nigeria...

For Job try.. Npower, SureP

5 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:37am On May 06, 2021
At the end of all the comments here, the final decision rest on you Molas.

All the very best for the future in whatever decision you follow.

We Rise!

iammo:
As a plumber I don't think you have any problem travelling to anywhere..... You are an artisan and your skills would always cater for you
True that!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Nobody: 9:37am On May 06, 2021
Abeg where una dey see money travel?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by Jakpon: 9:37am On May 06, 2021
Some people go just dey ask nonsense question

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by iammo(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2021
As a plumber I don't think you have any problem travelling to anywhere..... You are an artisan and your skills would always cater for you

5 Likes

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by EyeofanEagle(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2021
Dreamers angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job by poka7(m): 9:37am On May 06, 2021
Molastheboss:

You better leave this country for good.
I am planning to relocate to Cameroon as we speak. Nigeria don spoil by useless
APC govt

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Decagon Software Engineering Training Program? / Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC / Thank God! I Have Just Been Offered An Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.