Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Compiled List Of Sittings Of Knowledge In Ilorin! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Compiled List Of Sittings Of Knowledge In Ilorin! (1808 Views)

4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam / Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community / Compiled List Of Sitting Of Knowledge By Reliable Scholars (ogun & OYO States) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compiled List Of Sittings Of Knowledge In Ilorin! by AbuUbayy1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
*COMPILED LIST OF SITTINGS OF KNOWLEDGE IN NIGERIA BY RELIABLE SCHOLARS/STUDENTS OF KNOWLEDGE*
*ILORIN*
TEACHER; Ash-Shaykh Abdulwahaab Ajia (hafizohulloh)
*Fiqh class*
DAYS;Tuesdays
TIME; between maghrib & Isha
venue : imaam Daarul hijrah mosque,apalara,
ilorin
*Tafseer class*
Days; Mondays,tuesdays & Weds:
TIME; 5:00pm to Maghrib
VENUE; Opposite Adewole police station,adewole,ilorin
*Hadith class*
DAYS; Sundays
TIME; 7:00am-9:00am
VENUE; Adewole ilorin
Apalara area,ilorin
*Lugho class i.e arabic grammer*
DAYS; Saturdays:
TIME; 7:00am-9:00am
Venue;Adewole area
*UNilorin FM*

Live Fatawa on unilorin fm 89.3fm
Day; Friday
Time; between 12:15-13:00pm
*FATIMOH MOSQUE TAWHEED CLASS*
TEACHER; Ustadh Ali Bawa
DAY; Friday's
TIME; between maghrib & Ishai
f,Opomaalu around Alafia Complex Ilorin.
*TAFSEER CLASS*
Teacher; Ustadh Abdur Razak Ejigbo
Day; Sundays
Time; Between maghrib & Ishai.
venue; Fatimoh mosque, opoomu around salafi complex, ilorin.
*Refutation of the Khawareej Aqeedah*
Teachers; Ustadh Abdur Razak Eyinbo & Ustadh Ali Bawa.
Day; Every Wednesday's & Thursdays.
Time; 9.pm to 10.pm
Venue; saabo line Oke infront of khalilu Rahman Nursery & Primary school.
*Fathul majid*
Teacher; Ustadh Abdul Fatah Sarumi.
Day;Thursday's
Time; 8.30 to 9.30pm.
Venue; Ode sarumi beside Oke kura Prison yard. Ilorin.
Riyadhus Saaliheen
Teacher; Ustadh Abdul Fattah Sarumi;
Day; Friday's
Time; 8.30pm to 9.30pm.
*Kitaabus Sharee’ah of Imaam Al Haajuuree*
Teacher; Dr. Kamaalideen Ajijolakewu
Day; Tuesdays
Time; after maghrib to Ishai
Venue; Sanrab mosque, tanke, Ilorin.
*Umdatul ahkaam of Imaam Abdul ganniy Al maqdisi*
Teacher; Dr. Kamaalideen Ajijolakewu
Day; Friday's
Time; after maghrib to Ishai
Venue; Sanrab mosque, tanke, ilorin

*Sharhu Al Laamiyah of ibn taymiya rahimohuLLah*
Teacher; Ustadh Shaakir Abu khadeejah
Day; Thursday's
Time; between maghrib to Ishai.
Venue; Sanrab mosque,tanke,Ilorin.
Teacher;*Dr Abdulrazaq Abdul majeed Alaro*
Day; Last Sunday of the month.
Time; After solaatul Asr
Venue; Shaykh saalim Oke-fomah mosque, Ilorin.
Re: Compiled List Of Sittings Of Knowledge In Ilorin! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sarumi? alaro? abdul razaq ejigbo? . . . wahala wa o. .awon kafir.. awon citadel of knowledge e niyen? abi dem don turn back from all their devlish fatwas and acts ni? nmp IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR GRAVE AND JAHNAH. . STAY AWAY FROM THOSE AHLU BIDAS
Re: Compiled List Of Sittings Of Knowledge In Ilorin! by moshuur(m): 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Sarumi? alaro? abdul razaq ejigbo? . . . wahala wa o. .awon kafir.. awon citadel of knowledge e niyen? abi dem don turn back from all their devlish fatwas and acts ni? nmp IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR GRAVE AND JAHNAH. . STAY AWAY FROM THOSE AHLU BIDAS
If Amubieya dey talk rubbish,Dr Alaro na kafir.......abeg tell me,who are those wey dey preach d real Islam?
Re: Compiled List Of Sittings Of Knowledge In Ilorin! by Demmzy15(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
AhluSunnah:
You be Baba werey!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Compiled List Of Sittings Of Knowledge In Ilorin! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Demmzy15:
You be Baba werey!!! angry
LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY
Re: Compiled List Of Sittings Of Knowledge In Ilorin! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
moshuur:

If Amubieya dey talk rubbish,Dr Alaro na kafir.......abeg tell me,who are those wey dey preach d real Islam?
Visit voiceofthesalaf.com and download rodu alaro 1-8, rodu amubieya 1-6. . . .THAT IS IF U ARE READY TO PRACTISE ISLAM. . .GC+hg
Re: Compiled List Of Sittings Of Knowledge In Ilorin! by AbuUbayy1(m): 4:41am On Jul 29, 2017
LOL....Śo you're a khorijeee, Allahul musta'an,
pls don't visit the website he posted, there's a detailed refutation of Jabata here; www.simplysalafiyyah.com .........
Re: Compiled List Of Sittings Of Knowledge In Ilorin! by moshuur(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Visit voiceofthesalaf.com and download rodu alaro 1-8, rodu amubieya 1-6. . . .THAT IS IF U ARE READY TO PRACTISE ISLAM. . .GC+hg
Tell me just one thing dat Dr Alaro said in his lecture that made him a kafir....just one and don't forget to give me names of those that preaches with kitaab and sunna since Alaro na kafir(according to u)
Re: Compiled List Of Sittings Of Knowledge In Ilorin! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2017
moshuur:

Tell me just one thing dat Dr Alaro said in his lecture that made him a kafir....just one and don't forget to give me names of those that preaches with kitaab and sunna since Alaro na kafir(according to u)
IF U CANT DOWNLOAD THE LECTURE AND LISTEN TO IT. . THATS UR PROBLEM. .ALL I CAN DO IS SHOW U THE PATH, I CANT WALK THE PATH FOR YOU... IF I START LISTING WHAT MAKES HIM KAFIR, U WOULD WANA ARGUE AND WHICH U HAVE NO PROOF TO DEFEND. download the lectures and come back to discuss after listening to it all
Re: Compiled List Of Sittings Of Knowledge In Ilorin! by AbuUbayy1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
AhluSunnah:
IF U CANT DOWNLOAD THE LECTURE AND LISTEN TO IT. . THATS UR PROBLEM. .ALL I CAN DO IS SHOW U THE PATH, I CANT WALK THE PATH FOR YOU... IF I START LISTING WHAT MAKES HIM KAFIR, U WOULD WANA ARGUE AND WHICH U HAVE NO PROOF TO DEFEND. download the lectures and come back to discuss after listening to it all
we know your type! Always quoting lectures as delil. may Allaah guide you to the Manhaj of thr salaf.
Re: Compiled List Of Sittings Of Knowledge In Ilorin! by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 02, 2017
AbuUbayy1:

we know your type! Always quoting lectures as delil. may Allaah guide you to the Manhaj of thr salaf.
LAUGHING.. AS IF ITS SCHOLARS WORDS THEY ARE QUOTING IN THE LECTURES....ITS KITAB WA SUNNAH. i have a question 4 u... to postrate or kneel or bow as form of greeting, its a sin or kufru?
Re: Compiled List Of Sittings Of Knowledge In Ilorin! by AbuUbayy1(m): 8:55am On Aug 03, 2017
AhluSunnah:
LAUGHING.. AS IF ITS SCHOLARS WORDS THEY ARE QUOTING IN THE LECTURES....ITS KITAB WA SUNNAH. i have a question 4 u... to postrate or kneel or bow as form of greeting, its a sin or kufru?
Lolz! I don't have the time to deal with arrogant ignorant like you,
I do use my free time for beneficial things.
I fear some people might be infected Shith your Aqeedah if we continue....
was SalaamAlaykum Warahmatullah
Re: Compiled List Of Sittings Of Knowledge In Ilorin! by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2017
AbuUbayy1:

Lolz! I don't have the time to deal with arrogant ignorant like you,
I do use my free time for beneficial things.
I fear some people might be infected Shith your Aqeedah if we continue....
was SalaamAlaykum Warahmatullah
Mr man, cant you be matured for once? lets start all over again... i noticed that our disagreement is on bida, 2. jabata as khawarij 3. and to always take pr0of fr0m scholars. . am i right? . .1.
Re: Compiled List Of Sittings Of Knowledge In Ilorin! by Lukgaf(m): 3:01am On Aug 04, 2017
I would advise d Admin to ban:
AhluSunnah.

Honestly nobody among the right scholars has said what u are saying.Who is ur Alfa? Tell us your Alfa pls and what would u earn from calling Muslim Kafeer. Fear Allah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Section A Secular Muslim Forum Or An Islamic Muslim Forum / Yasmin Mogahed On Love, Marriage Selecting Your Life Partner / Mistakes And Notable Correction During Salat ( Picture Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.