Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community (8460 Views)

Why Do Muslims Hate Paul Even When Islamic Scholars Accept Paul As A Messenger? / COVID-19: Muslim Organizations, Scholars Move Ramadan Tafsir Online / Learn ISLAAM From These Sittings Around You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by Lukgaf(m): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2017
It is imperative we compile the list of our Scholars in Nigeria and their Sittings (Halqoh) ( Venue, Days and Time) for the benefit of all Muslims to know more of Islam to avoid practicing it ignorantly.

Let's us follow this format.

Name of Scholars:
Venue:
Days:
Time:
Book/Topic:

N.B: Please let's us fear Allah in compiling. Post only those preaching Islam with respect to the traditions of our Prophet, Muhammad Solalahu Alae wasalam and His notable Companions
Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2017
NON IN MY AREA. I LIVE IN OSHOGBO but i do listen to jabata and his students lectures
Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by Demmzy15(m): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
^^Olodo undecided
Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by Empiree: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
NON IN MY AREA. I LIVE IN OSHOGBO but i do listen to jabata and his students lectures
Abalajo angry That's why you post trash.
Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
Empiree:
Abalajo angry That's why you post trash.
AM HARSH ON KUFARS
Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by Empiree: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
AM HARSH ON KUFARS
You do so with no iota of knowledge angry

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
Empiree:
You do so with no iota of knowledge angry
How can and will a non muslim know that a muslim do not have iota of knowledge? . .and th0s3 sect people claiming sunnah will n0t dare mention their uztaz name n0r wh0m lectures they listen to

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Demmzy15:
^^Olodo undecided
ANSWER THE O.P QUESTION . .make i calmly expose you to the world. . u and ur iruju and olodo uztaz

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by Demmzy15(m): 7:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
ANSWER THE O.P QUESTION . .make i calmly expose you to the world. . u and ur iruju and olodo uztaz
I dont deal with Java Phone users tongue

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by Demmzy15(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
AM HARSH ON KUFARS
Olodo what's the point for the "S", Kufar is plural! grin

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Demmzy15:
Olodo what's the point for the "S", Kufar is plural! grin
Thanks for the correction. . . .and me using java phone doesnt mean anything . .IF YOU DO HAVE SOMETHING WORTHY IN YOUR BRAIN
Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by Lukgaf(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:

I know from your comments you are their students. it is better you go to Modrasah and stop posting nonsense here. Thanks
Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by Lukgaf(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
Name of Scholars: Dr Sharoffdeen Gbadebo Venue: Ogbomoso Central Mosque Day: First Saturday of Every topics Time: 10am

9 Likes

Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by Lukgaf(m): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lukgaf:
It is imperative we compile the list of our Scholars in Nigeria and their Sittings (Halqoh) ( Venue, Days and Time) for the benefit of all Muslims to know more of Islam to avoid practicing it ignorantly.

Let's us follow this format.

Name of Scholars:
Venue:
Days:
Time:
Book/Topic:

N.B: Please let's us fear Allah in compiling. Post only those preaching Islam with respect to the traditions of our Prophet, Muhammad Solalahu Alae wasalam and His notable Companions

Name of Scholars: Ustadh Abdwasii Eleyinke
Venue: Oja NLA, Iseyin
Day: every Friday
Time: After Asr
Book/Topic:Adab Mufrod

6 Likes

Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lukgaf:

I know from your comments you are their students. it is better you go to Modrasah and stop posting nonsense here. Thanks
NONSENSE LIKE? u disapprove of jabata. . . tell us why. . tell us people u listen to their lectures
Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lukgaf:

Name of Scholars: Ustadh Abdwasii Eleyinke
Venue: Oja NLA, Iseyin
Day: every Friday
Time: After Asr
Book/Topic:Adab Mufrod
MO DARA. . .laugh rolling on the floor . .wahala wa o . .egbami o . .eleyinke of all people. .uztadh ni taani. confirm olodo ni .. person wey abu ibeji dey correct, dey rodda on like say na farouq onikijipa he dey roda on.. laughing. . eleyinke. .hahahahaha. .u for mention alase too na . .laughing
Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by Lukgaf(m): 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
NONSENSE LIKE? u disapprove of jabata. . . tell us why. . tell us people u listen to their lectures

You and ur Ustadh are Takfir (those that just tag people Kafir) with their shallow knowledge. Tell us a single Salaf that have said all ur claims. My bro, I advise u go to Modrasah and seek forgiveness on those you had called Kafir whereas they are not

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by greenthings: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2017
The islamic scholar I listen to is Pasuma Wonder. And he teaches Fuji. Sometimes Afro juju

Name of Scholars: Pasuma
Venue: Lagos
Day: Any day there is big ocassion
Time: Anytime Muhammad Announce
Book/Topic: Fuji/Afro juju

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by telim: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2017
no comment
Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by olayinkajnr(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2017
Lukgaf:

You and ur Ustadh are Takfir (those that just tag people Kafir) with their shallow knowledge. Tell us a single Salaf that have said all ur claims. My bro, I advise u go to Modrasah and seek forgiveness on those you had called Kafir whereas they are not

Can you please ignore that dude?

There are people that really need to know the names and location of Islamic scholars in their respective state. And you quoting that dude up there will keep the circle going on and on with no relevant information for people to use. You already know that no matter what you say, his stance will never change. I know people like him. They are brainwashed and can not see the truth no matter how much you try.

So, please ignore him. Coz if you continue quoting him, he won't stop and the purpose of this thread will be defeated.

Salam Alaikum

11 Likes

Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by rolams(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
MO DARA. . .laugh rolling on the floor . .wahala wa o . .egbami o . .eleyinke of all people. .uztadh ni taani. confirm olodo ni .. person wey abu ibeji dey correct, dey rodda on like say na farouq onikijipa he dey roda on.. laughing. . eleyinke. .hahahahaha. .u for mention alase too na . .laughing

why do you choose to insult nearly everybody's uztas as if you or your uztas are a reservoir of knowledge. Were you both part of prophet
's (S.A.W) companion during His lifetime or were you there when Quran was revealed to Him. Becareful the way you insult people. Islam teaches moral, learn how to respect others so that you will be respected too.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by 9ousky: 9:34am On Dec 29, 2017
Ustaz Umar Dada Paiko

Venue- Futminna Central Mosque

Time- 7pm-8pm

On Wednesdays

10 Likes

Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by BetaThings: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2017
rolams:

why do you choose to insult nearly everybody's uztas as if you or your uztas are a reservoir of knowledge. Were you both part of prophet
's (S.A.W) companion during His lifetime or were you there when Quran was revealed to Him. Becareful the way you insult people. Islam teaches moral, learn how to respect others so that you will be respected too.

Ignore him

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by sordique81(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2017
Ustaz Jelil Qazeem The Bells Central Mosque, Iyana Iyesi, Ota Every Sunday Asr-Maghrib Tawheed, fiqh, taskiyat-nafs

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by denigma2(m): 9:43am On Dec 29, 2017
Imam Abdurraheem Sayi. Tafseer Al Qur'an. Clearpath Islamic Centre, Ikate roundabout, beside Visa centre. Every Friday after Maghrib

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by dastranger(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2017
more information pls
Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by wale200: 10:10am On Dec 29, 2017
Useless fellow. Go and eat shit!
Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by ak4islam: 10:25am On Dec 29, 2017
Name of Scholars: Sheikh Iysa Siddiq (08037184246)
Venue: Da'watul Salam Islamic College, 14 Madarikan Street Alake Bus-stop Idimu road, Idimu-Ikotun Lagos
Days: Every Sunday
Time: 10am - 12 Noon
Book/Topic: Islamic Jurisprudence

Name of Scholars: Bro AbdulHakeem Gbajabiamila (Abu Muhsinah, 07037868183)
Venue: Aduramigba Mosque Iba New Site, Iba-Ojo Lagos
Days: Every Sunday
Time: Immediately after Subhi Prayer
Book/Topic: Five Pillars of Islam

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
hahahahahaha. . sharof . .dolala wa bidia blockhead dude . . Am going to write on sharof and eleyinke dolal . . keep naming them abeg. .so a go roda on them wella. .
oga ade,is ur sense paining u?

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 29, 2017
please i need one around ajegunle ikorodu axis

(1) (2) (Reply)

Verily, With Hardship, There Is Relief / Why Fasting On The Day Of Ashura? I Need Answers Pls! / Who Is This Allah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.