Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Buying Goods From China And Pay Pal Stuff. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying Goods From China And Pay Pal Stuff. (648 Views)

If Buying Goods And Paying Your China Suppliers Is A Problem Let Me Help You / Pay Pal.....how I Opened Mine With First Bank / ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Goods From China And Pay Pal Stuff. by Adeyeyeaki(m): 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good pm guys, please I want to go into getting some small stuffs directly from China cos I was told it is cheaper but I don't have a single idea on how to go about it. I try to read some information online and I learnt its safe for a starter to use Paypal which you can get your money back if the goods not delivered and stuff like that. Paypal? Not idea of how to go about it too. I will be happy if I can get some guys that are into the business to guide me and to let me learn from their mistakes. God bless.
Re: Buying Goods From China And Pay Pal Stuff. by carbon1224(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
It's not cheaper now cos dollars won't make you see profit.unless you have a way to exchange dollars at cheaper rate.
Re: Buying Goods From China And Pay Pal Stuff. by Adeyeyeaki(m): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ok. Thanks
Re: Buying Goods From China And Pay Pal Stuff. by tugrow(m): 3:22am On Jul 24, 2017
OP, don't be deceive, importing from china is and still one of the profitable business, but the are key you need to know in other to make money in importation

The keg are

What product are you importing

How do you intend selling it

Do you have a market for it

Is it a product that will sell faster

Does it solve people problems or it just for fun

https://www.nairaland.com/2866978/how-buy-1688.com-chinese-store

Open that thread to see how to buy in best in one of the cheapest Chinese site

For payment, PayPal isn't the best option for China importation I can pay for you and ship too

But make sure, you read that thread, it will help you

If you need me, my contacts are on my signature
Thanks
Re: Buying Goods From China And Pay Pal Stuff. by tugrow(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
I can pay , ship and deliver your goods from china to Nigeria

Orders your goods in 1688, taobao, Alibaba, aliexpress

Need a good shipping company China to Lagos, contact me

N58/¥

I pay for your Ali express purchase @ 365/$

My contacts on my signature
Re: Buying Goods From China And Pay Pal Stuff. by Akeyo76: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2017
clear your small cargo at the seaport conveniently without form m and for the clearing of other loose and containerise cargo at the seaport and airfreigh also if you need any information concerning any government agencies involve in import documentation and processing of form m for importation please kindly contact us @ HAVILAH PISHON NIG LTD OR CALL 07032516821,08027467114

(1) (Reply)

Guides To Set Up, Self-publish & Sell Your Books On Createspace / Budgeting & Budgetary Control / What Business Can I Start With 500k In A Suburban Area Here In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.