Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,231 members, 7,953,874 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nigerian First Youtube Channel Vlog - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Nigerian First Youtube Channel Vlog (1525 Views)

Drawing Video / How To Create Your Own Vlog, Online Course And Video Tutorial. / If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian First Youtube Channel Vlog by Carsom(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
A Nigerian youth Jeremiah Mayowa (Jeroid) recently created the first Nigerian Vlog YouTube Channel and is offering free gifts to prevent subscribers before the September 1 full launch.

To subscribe
Click on this link- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUst_Hqz3iokb654JV8dhzA
Next click on the SUBSCRIBE button and then the BELL next to the SUBSCRIBE button to turn on post notification so as not to miss out on any posts..
Then like any video and comment...

After all this try to stay active and share with friends and you might just be the one if the daily winners of amazing giveaways...

Support this youth by subscribing and share this link to your friends
Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUst_Hqz3iokb654JV8dhzA
Re: Nigerian First Youtube Channel Vlog by kelvine(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Cool, check my signature for my MotorVlog
Re: Nigerian First Youtube Channel Vlog by Carsom(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2017
CLICK ON THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON and get the chance to win 3GB data top up for FREE
Re: Nigerian First Youtube Channel Vlog by DerrickM(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
Bro,this can't be the first Nigerian Video Blog aka Vlog. I follow a few dedicated to CG Art and other aspects for years. This is misleading information for real,please take note.

Carsom:
A Nigerian youth Jeremiah Mayowa (Jeroid) recently created the first Nigerian Vlog YouTube Channel and is offering free gifts to prevent subscribers before the September 1 full launch.

To subscribe
Click on this link- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUst_Hqz3iokb654JV8dhzA
Next click on the SUBSCRIBE button and then the BELL next to the SUBSCRIBE button to turn on post notification so as not to miss out on any posts..
Then like any video and comment...

After all this try to stay active and share with friends and you might just be the one if the daily winners of amazing giveaways...

Support this youth by subscribing and share this link to your friends
Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUst_Hqz3iokb654JV8dhzA
Re: Nigerian First Youtube Channel Vlog by Carsom(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2017
Keep SUBSCRIBING GUYS, CATCHING GOLD DIGGER PRANKS COMING SOON
Re: Nigerian First Youtube Channel Vlog by Carsom(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2017
DerrickM:
Bro,this can't be the first Nigerian Video Blog aka Vlog. I follow a few dedicated to CG Art and other aspects for years. This is misleading information for real,please take note.

Really? Show me any then sir
Re: Nigerian First Youtube Channel Vlog by DerrickM(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Nigerian First Youtube Channel Vlog by Carsom(m): 8:12am On Aug 15, 2017
If you don't understand meaning of words kindly ask for explanation.
All the links you posted aren't Vlogs, I said First Nigeria Vlog not youtube channel so please think twice before replying and causing controversies

DerrickM:

Re: Nigerian First Youtube Channel Vlog by DerrickM(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2017
*lwkmd*lmao*rotflr*lmao*After looking through most the links on YouTube i'm subscribed,you come back with a ridiculous response. Vlog not YouTube channel,really?!! There isn't really any difference*smh*

I really don't have to ask you a damn thing when there is freaking Google or Wikipedia which you obviously need to use more often before jumping online. If i could tell you politely without commenting with your saucy tone. Then reply likewise. Think twice before you post some random posts which are misleading and not entirely correct.

You post videos of other people on YouTube and call it a Vlog,ironic that's copyright infringement check up what it means. shocked grin cheesy smileyEmma Oh My God gave you permission to post videos right,get original with your own content. There are neither your thoughts,opinions or experiences that you filmed like the other examples that have been in existence long before yours.

Video Blog aka Vlog really means posting videos within a blog connected to either a YouTube or Vimeo channel owned by the person posting. So by all definitions failed on all accounts,dude,take it or leave it. I really didn't rack need my brain to see through yours.

Carsom:
If you don't understand meaning of words kindly ask for explanation.
All the links you posted aren't Vlogs, I said First Nigeria Vlog not youtube channel so please think twice before replying and causing controversies

(1) (Reply)

10-year-old Girl Daniella Soje Makes Lovely Designs Using Toothpick And Match St / Best Free Online Way To Convert MP4 To M4A Without Quality Loss / IMAGE SEQUENCE (The Digital Animation & Visual Effects centre). Enrol Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.