Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request (3404 Views)

What Do I Need To Start A Youtube Channel? / Help!! I Know How To Make 2d Animation But I Lack Ideas / I Need Cover Design For An Ebook - Drop Your Best Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 12:58am On Sep 10, 2017
I will be glad to assist any one who see YouTube as a platform to kick start a career.
i will be here to solve yur problems including dropping a video tutorial to help you kick start
i will also share with you resource and other creative tools that has help as a creator ...

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjS2AQq8gww9pe6BZ3aL0Vg

Let the request start dropping

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by policy12: 2:02am On Sep 10, 2017
I want.
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 5:05am On Sep 10, 2017
so what niche interest you?
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by Oluwapeeman(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2017
I want
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2017
You need to have a niche in this category (Education, Gaming, Sport, Tech, News, Beauty and lifestyle, Mentorship, Movies review, Fashion, Tech, Trends, Rants) etc

All you need is a Phone, Pc or Camera to begin with a good voice record.
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by festusbiz(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Am interested bro. Please this is my number 08092085589
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ask anything you want to know here
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by Tongsman(m): 6:43am On Nov 12, 2017
tycoon101:
I will be glad to assist any one who see YouTube as a platform to kick start a career.
i will be here to solve yur problems including dropping a video tutorial to help you kick start
i will also share with you resource and other creative tools that has help as a creator ...

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjS2AQq8gww9pe6BZ3aL0Vg

Let the request start dropping
Thanks OP for this post, I already created a channel, somr months ago, but got suspended for Violating Community Guidelines and afterward any other channel created by me also gets suspended (youtube ToS). Please how do I get over this to own a channel that wouldn't be suspended or terminated
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by Tongsman(m): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
tycoon101:
Ask anything you want to know here

Tongsman:

Thanks OP for this post, I already created a channel, somr months ago, but got suspended for Violating Community Guidelines and afterward any other channel created by me also gets suspended (youtube ToS). Please how do I get over this to own a channel that wouldn't be suspended or terminated
PLEASE @OP, RESPOND TO THIS.
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 12:37am On Nov 21, 2017
first you need to change the gmail account associated with the previous you're using

if i may know what part of the community guild line did you violate
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by Tongsman(m): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
tycoon101:
first you need to change the Gmail account associated with the previous you're using

if I may know what part of the community guild line did you violate
the message goes thus: This account has been suspended due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, gaming, misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.
I use different Gmail for the subsequent channel I created after the first ban, even so, I still got banned for the same reason.
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2017
can you send me the channel url?
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Did you also upload same video that was flagged?
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
or better still i will start doing video tutorial of any sort on how to help you kick start your YouTube channel just ask?
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by Tongsman(m): 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
tycoon101:
Did you also upload same video that was flagged?
no, I uploaded different videos.

tycoon101:
can you send me the channel url?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIQr3lc1-_9aJmPeGeLRhQw. This is the second channel. after it got banned, I didn't bother to appeal.
Reason being that they failed to honor my appeal when the first channel was banned. Here is the first Channel Url;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtg0RXCUN0dlRbxoP7LKAAQ
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
Spam as i can see is when you start droping your channel url on others website or YouTube Channel and you end up being reported as spam
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
or how are you promoting your channel back then?
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by Tongsman(m): 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
tycoon101:
or how are you promoting your channel back then?
I usually share to my facebook wall, and also to some facebook groups.
Other than these, I don't do any form of promotion.
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 1:30am On Nov 25, 2017
Tell me what niche you want to take part on and let advice you on how to go about the whole process
we are going to work it together okay
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by Shobizz(m): 3:22am On Nov 25, 2017
Thank U 4 Dix Topic. Interested in general computer/graphic tutorial. tools to use and how 2 record d video clip.
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by timesky(m): 8:11am On Nov 26, 2017
ajiboyeoluwatobi94@yahoo.com
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
if you're recording your screen for video tutorial i recommend microsoft encode software and for mac i recomend Quick time player both softwares are free
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
for Video editing i recommend hitfilm express software or window media player
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Always make sure your video is at least 10 minutes or above

After upload i recormend a tools called Tubebuddy for proper tagging and Keyword search, compare your channel with competitor

to learn more watch my video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEQ71beuAJ4
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
After the process

Make use of the three tools available in your dash board

1 End screen
2 Playlist
3 End card

I have a video tutrorial on End screen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVRsfBc10AQ

but i can do others if requested
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
for Branding Your Channel

You need Your channel banner, Logo and Custom Thumbnail which will represent your brand

i have video tutorial on channel banner and Custom Thumbnail with Photoshop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XYDs5-ntvI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wztyk_tpDg

But if you don't use Photoshop i will make video on that too if requested
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
The next step is promotion of Your YouTube video

1 i will recommend this my first video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZHQczjotOE

Note that the process can only be used on Pc or Mac

2 other ways is your social media like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Timbir

3 is to find forum where interested people will be available like reddit, yttalk, Niraland and others

If you want to learn YouTube SEO watch this video

follow me on Instagram for more of my work _tech_evangelist
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by Tongsman(m): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
tycoon101:
Tell me what niche you want to take part on and let advice you on how to go about the whole process
we are going to work it together okay
I want to venture into sports(uploading match goals & highlights, top/best goals and dribbles, and the likes.)
How do I go about this?
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by hilola(f): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
What tools do you use? And how do you get traffic to subscribe or view the video
Re: If You Want To Start A Youtube Channel And Don't Know How To Drop Your Request by tycoon101(m): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Tongs man use the method i stated above to start the channel i almost cover every aspect of it in the right up

Once you've record and edit your video let me know so that we could kick start your channel

recently i noticed football highlights video are always flagged because YouTube believes it's not an original

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Heaven For Only Great And Creative Photography By Gaff Multimedia / Beautiful Artworks For Sale / The Art of Signage Design Solutions and Wayfinding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.