Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment (1973 Views)

Read This If You Consider Purchasing Infinix As Your Next Smartphone / Infinix Hot 5 Is A Big Disappointment Of A Device / Vote For Infinix As Best Smartphone Brand (beacon Of ICT Awards) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Just buy a new infinix hot 4 lite, got my note 2 stolen years back.The battery really take me through many hours of heavy usage not until i update the phone to solve some bugs the phone proclaimed(am not talking about upgrading to nougat) thought you understand updates am talking'bout, that is when I noticed rapid battery depleting, in the first instance why will they push that update when they knew it still contained bugs,that exactly what happened on my note 2 way back then.Right now am frustrated,heart broken(phone I really love),duped,a two weeks phone of huge#36000 in the condition.I cant do a lot with phone without thinking bout charger.I think this is the time to DUMP CRAPPY INFINIX PHONES to other phones i don't even think they are good like infinix. i have save 60,000.And what you think about infinix making waves in Nigeria still their phone is a waste.

What do you think about a reliable phone,i think tecno are bird of same feather.

just need your help house,and don't lemme die of frustration with this battery saga............... cry cry cry cry

Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by Iamsheye(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
check leagoo phones maybe m8 pro or others
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by Gptech(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
Just buy a new infinix hot 4 lite, got my note 2 stolen years back.The battery really take me through many hours of heavy usage not until i update the phone to solve some bugs the phone proclaimed(am not talking about upgrading to nougat) thought you understand updates am talking'bout, that is when I noticed rapid battery depleting, in the first instance why will they push that update when they knew it still contained bugs,that exactly what happened on my note 2 way back then.Right now am frustrated,heart broken(phone I really love),duped,a two weeks phone of huge#36000 in the condition.I cant do a lot with phone without thinking bout charger.I think this is the time to DUMP CRAPPY INFINIX PHONES to other phones i don't even think they are good like infinix. i have save 60,000.And what you think about infinix making waves in Nigeria still their phone is a waste.

What do you think about a reliable phone,i think tecno are bird of same feather.

just need your help house,and don't lemme die of frustration with this battery saga............... cry cry cry cry
Buy Xiaomi redmi note 4x, you won't change your phone for at least 2 years unless you want to upgrade to a higher Xiaomi grin.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Gptech:

Buy Xiaomi redmi note 4x, you won't change your phone for at least 2 years unless you want to upgrade to a higher Xiaomi grin.

d phone is expensive, and phone battery is 4100,are tryna mockin or smth
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 23, 2017
Iamsheye:
check leagoo phones maybe m8 pro or others
u serious
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by Gptech(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

d phone is expensive, and phone battery is 4100,are tryna mockin or smth
Are you for real? Trying to mock you? The phone's 4100mah beats all available Infinix in the market right now, and your 60k will get it for you currently even with small change, well, do what you like, only trying to help, na your money.
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by layzie: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2017
Gptech:

Are you for real? Trying to mock you? The phone's 4100mah beats all available Infinix in the market right now, and your 60k will get it for you currently even with small change, well, do what you like, only trying to help, na your money.

Where can one get this phone?
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by Gptech(m): 7:40am On Jul 23, 2017
layzie:

Contact noobody or Protein0 from the Xiaomi thread.

Noobody, oya come here ooo.
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by noobody(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2017
layzie:

You can get it easily,contact me on whatsapp/call
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by noobody(m): 7:43am On Jul 23, 2017
Gptech:

Contact noobody or Protein0 from the Xiaomi thread.

Noobody, oya come here ooo.

Thank you oo,my oga!!
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by Gptech(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2017
noobody:

Thank you oo,my oga!!
You sef, see as you rush come reply, hehehehe grin.
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by Patrick33(m): 8:00am On Jul 23, 2017
Gptech:

just sold my 4x to a friend...really cool phone..totally dusts any infinix or tecno phones..
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by Gptech(m): 8:04am On Jul 23, 2017
Patrick33:
just sold my 4x to a friend...really cool phone..totally dusts any infinix or tecno phones..
Seriously, me sef dey surprise to see ppl still dey suffer like this, even lower specd Xiaomi like the Redmi 4 offer far more.
Hmm, dis 1 u sell your note 4x, I believe say sometime don catch ur eyes grin.
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by Patrick33(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2017
Gptech:

Seriously, me sef dey surprise to see ppl still dey suffer like this, even lower specd Xiaomi like the Redmi 4 offer far more.
Hmm, dis 1 u sell your note 4x, I believe say sometime don catch ur eyes grin.
lol bro...i no understand nigerians o.... Something like xiaomi where get snapdragon dem no see...instead dem dey shout for camon..e tire me wella...na so one guy carry camon come dey wave for my side....my xiaomi dust am back to back. Lol...na samsung i go back to o...very soon na xiaomi mi mix dey my mind. I like bezeless phones.
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by noobody(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2017
Gptech:

You sef, see as you rush come reply, hehehehe grin.

Na to make our people liberated oo,free dem frm the shackles of this so called scammers grin
Anytin to epp,even giv dem cheap $$$$$ sef
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by Gptech(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2017
Patrick33:
lol bro...i no understand nigerians o.... Something like xiaomi where get snapdragon dem no see...instead dem dey shout for camon..e tire me wella...na so one guy carry camon come dey wave for my side....my xiaomi dust am back to back. Lol...na samsung i go back to o...very soon na xiaomi mi mix dey my mind. I like bezeless phones.
Nothing do u bros.
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by Gptech(m): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2017
noobody:

Na to make our people liberated oo,free dem frm the shackles of this so called scammers grin
Anytin to epp,even giv dem cheap $$$$$ sef
Even at #26/$ abi? tongue.
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by Olarababy(f): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2017
layzie:

buy it from gearbest or aiexpress
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by noobody(m): 8:57am On Jul 23, 2017
Gptech:

Even at #26/$ abi? tongue.

I can direct you to some special individuals in our countrh getting $$$$ at 26 naira, grin na inner circle,i dey work my way up there ,very soon grin
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by UnknownT: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2017
Using a Hot4, got it less than a month now. That upgrade will be the last thing I will try, an upgrade I will do is upgrading to a new phone. They have been disturbing me with the OTA stuff, I'm not bothered.
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by dreamwords: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2017
Patrick33:
Bros i believe is marketing, and name, tecno and infinix has dominated nigerian market.
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by dotedote: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
UnknownT:
Using a Hot4, got it less than a month now. That upgrade will be the last thing I will try, an upgrade I will do is upgrading to a new phone. They have been disturbing me with the OTA stuff, I'm not bothered.

Now I'm sweating with this Infinix Note 3 on Chameleon OS.
The battery drain is out of this world. Depleting to 26% from 89% in 3 hrs with the 3G on.
Another problem is the cry for memory space on the phone EVEN WHEN THERE IS 6.9 GB left on the 16GB internal memory. So bad that i can't install a mere Facebook Messenger Lite (about 51MB)
I need the Infinix faithfuls to come in on this one pls.
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by dotedote: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
UnknownT:

The screenshot

Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by Patrick33(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
dreamwords:

Bros i believe is marketing, and name, tecno and infinix has dominated nigerian market.
you're right bro....xiaomi tries to capture the european market...well cause their flagships get compared to samsung and the rest.....but their slowly making waves in 9ja...at least those that know whats good get em.

1 Like

Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
One bad thing about Infinix phones...Never install any software update.
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by Alfred234(m): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
dotedote:

The screenshot
This is definitely not Infinix Note 3... You bought a cloned version tell note 3 users to send you a screenshot you'll see the difference
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by xxgig(m): 12:28am On Jul 24, 2017
A friend with a budget of 38k has asked me to make a choice for her on which phone to buy, though she wants infinix hot 4 lite
Re: Infinix As A Big Name But Big Disappointment by MrBONE2(m): 12:36am On Jul 24, 2017
dotedote:

The screenshot
that was a clone Note 3

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Data Price Increase!!! / Facebook App And Messanger App, Download Issue / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.