Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Urgent Advice Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent Advice Needed (600 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed On Career Choice, University And Course. / Urgent advice needed; Which Course Should I Do BOSIET OR IWCF? / I Need Your Urgent Advice Conserning Total Oil Limited Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed by Kgdavid(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2010
Guys i urgently need advice. I have decided to pursue a career in the business world and now have the option of majoring in either economics or management with marketing as a minor, which should i choose?which has better career prospects in a country like nigeria?
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Avenir(m): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2010
Both courses have equal prospect in Nigeria. You career trajectory will be determined by what kind of role you get as your first job after graduation. You'll have a good chance of ending up in a promising role in a great organisation when you graduate with a very good grade. Economics is a bit more numerate than management. You choose a course that will play to your natural strenghts where you'll be more likely to graduate with a very good grade.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by Kgdavid(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2010
thanks bro.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by visualtutorng: 1:46am On Feb 09, 2010
Since you have decided to pursue a career in business. I strongly advice you go for Management. The knowledge and skill will help your business a great deal and after graduation, if lucky, you have the opportunity of a promising employment in leadership position within a short time.
Do you know the concept of work and business?
Management will expose you to this and how to manage your time to suceed in both.

(1) (Reply)

Cap Registration / Your Job Or Your Part-time Studies Which Will You Choose. / Please Can Someone Help Me With My Siwes It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.