Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,460 members, 7,958,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

The Lords Chosen Church Is Doing The Unbelievable - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Lords Chosen Church Is Doing The Unbelievable (1077 Views)

This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning / The Unbelievable Reason Why We Say Hello When We Pick Calls / Masquerade Flogs Members Of The Lord's Chosen Church (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lords Chosen Church Is Doing The Unbelievable by bencrane(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
Last three months ago I and my relations from my maternal side were arguing that it was impossible for a minister of a church (no matter the denomination) to tell his members that if they get their money through ritual, robbery, prostitution, and other wicked ways not to give their offerings and tithe in his church....

Last two months I can to Lagos and I attended service at The Lords Chosen, when it was offering time, the pastor made the above statement and I was shocked to the bone marrow......

WHAT KIND OF CHURCH IS THIS.....

Holiness and Righteousness to the last letter....
Re: The Lords Chosen Church Is Doing The Unbelievable by peteregwu(m): 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Of course Mr. The Lord's Chosen is a place to be. That is why I can't stop being a chosen. That is where I got born again, that is where I new about what righteousness is all about. That is where, I knew that my money, offering, tithe won't take me to heave but righteousness in christ Jesus. That is where also learn never to be involved in evil business, bribery and corruption. In fact I feel so glad being a chosen. I am now about 13 years in chosen.

To be sincere with you, the general Overseer has never for once stopped making such statement before giving offering and after his preaching. I pray all pastors and general Overseers would learn from him.

Actually, he is my role model. Hope you are not jealous Sha?

God of chosen answers prayers.

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen Church Is Doing The Unbelievable by pbethel: 12:01am On Jul 23, 2017
God bless D poster above me .

Raw truth
Re: The Lords Chosen Church Is Doing The Unbelievable by bencrane(m): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
cheesy wink cool [code][/code] shocked sad
pbethel:

Raw truth
pbethel:

Raw truth
pbethel:

Raw truth

(1) (Reply)

Facebook / Africans Abroad / See The Classroom That Was Built For N74.8m In Kaduna State. Shocking!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.