Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,745 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning (7052 Views)

The Best Decision You Took This Year???? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? / The First Set Of Lagos Big Boys And The Year They Took This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 8:26am On Mar 14, 2020
I need a job, so you guys should help me. I'm broke and this coronavirus is making it worse.

Since I don't have a job, when I wake in the morning, I yawn as a sign of appreciation that I'm alive, switch off the AC because it gets too cold in the morning, and start taking pictures.

If I had a job, I wouldn't do that. Please, how can I get a job even if it will pay only 10k per month?

Hunger dey kill me here. Please, help a brother. Below are 8 pictures I took this morning on bed because I don't have anything better to do.

Help a soul. Na beg I dey beg.

Pictures to be deleted soon.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2020
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 8:27am On Mar 14, 2020
You're allowed to abuse me, but don't forget to abuse me with a job offer. Thank you for your help sirs and madams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 14, 2020
Hunger never kill u cheesy

If hunger fire u finish u go sell that Guitar, IPad+ear piece tongue

Na person wey hunger want kill dey stay this kind fine room?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 8:35am On Mar 14, 2020
AccessME:
Hunger never kill u cheesy

If hunger fire u finish u go sell that Guitar tongue

Na person wey hunger want kill dey stay this kind fine room?

I don't like selling things I buy — I prefer to dash. Please, help me get me a job — I'll give you 5% of the salary.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:
You're allowed to abuse me, but don't forget to abuse me with a job offer. Thank you for your help sirs and madams.

Chai!!!!
Small pikin still dey worry this guy big time. If I were your girlfriend, I would have dumped you long ago because of this childish character.

This one you're always taking only close shots of yourself, I'm suspecting you're be a very short man. Judging from your head again, you look short. "Chuckles* .
Ilegend the show off master.

Welldone my ugly dude. *winks*

11 Likes

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by chatinent: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2020
I'm not sure hungry don locate you, you still have chubby cheeks. If hunger nack you, you do understand the difference between mat and foam na bed bugs.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by kestolove95(m): 8:38am On Mar 14, 2020
Oga we don see ur face, u no fine with ur shifted head

7 Likes

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2020
SassyGem101:

Chai!!!!
Small pikin still dey worry this guy big time. If I were your girlfriend, I would have dumped you long ago because of this childish character.

This one you're always taking only close shots of yourself, I'm suspecting you're be a very short man. Judging from your head again, you look short. "Chuckles* .

Awww! That hurts. I'm shedding tears already. Thanks for stopping by.

So, you've done the abuse, but what about the job?

4 Likes

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Patrickson1(m): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2020
SassyGem101:

Chai!!!!

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 8:41am On Mar 14, 2020
kestolove95:
Oga we don see ur face, u no fine with ur shifted head

Men don't need to be fine. They just need to be smart and rich. For women, you need to be fine with good character before most men will consider you. Lol.

Anyway, where is the job?

11 Likes

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

I don't like selling things I buy — I prefer to dash. Please, help me get me a job — I'll give you 5% of the salary.
you never ready, If u really serious about getting a job u wouldn't be on Nairaland snapping pictures seeking attention!
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by kestolove95(m): 8:44am On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Men don't need to be fine. They just need to be smart and rich. For women, you need to be fine with good character before most men will consider you. Lol.

Anyway, where is the job?
now ur case is worst, ur head big, ur head dey shifted to d left, u not smart nd u no gt money.. Sowie o
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Asadujames202(m): 8:45am On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

I pray that your guitar spoils beyond repairable
In Jesus' name Amen.

Hahahahaha
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2020
SassyGem101:

Chai!!!!

Let's handle the childish part. It's a selling point, but I won't explain. Childishness wey dey fetch money.

See, you Nigerians take maturity too far, but neglect the power playfulness or childishness, as you may call it, holds. When you see those who understand it and take advantage of it, you begin to wonder why such a man with beards will do that. Some things should be left unexplained for the black race. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2020
Asadujames202:

I pray that your guitar spoils beyond repairable
In Jesus' name Amen.

Hahahahaha

Lol. I doubt. The strings do get damaged and I change them. If it spoils, I'll get a new one or switch to my other instruments like violin, piano, bass, drum, etc. I think I should start a music school because I'm good with instruments. What do you think?
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 8:59am On Mar 14, 2020
kestolove95:
now ur case is worst, ur head big, ur head dey shifted to d left, u not smart nd u no gt money.. Sowie o

Mad o! This hurts. I'm depressed now. What a savage. You deserve an award. #Smiles.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by ogaemma: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2020
If you know how to drive get a driving job first to get some stability.
When I lost my job I had to use my car to do kabukabu and latter pick me up here in Warri, is like Uber in Lagos.
It really met some of my basic needs, like feeding, buy recharge cards, no more begging or depending on someone. The money is not much but I was not a liability to anyone and I got my self-esteem.
There are no jobs in Nigeria, just pocket your degree and get busy, do anything decent your hands can lay on even working as a labourer in a building site.
I did all those donkey jobs, at least is better than begging.
Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 9:01am On Mar 14, 2020
AccessME:
you never ready, If u really serious about getting a job u wouldn't be on Nairaland snapping pictures seeking attention!

When you need a job and you don't draw attention to your need, how you get help?

Men who don't know the power of getting attention don't know the process of getting money.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2020
ogaemma:
If you know how to drive get a driving job first to get some stability.
When I lost my job I had to use my car to do kabukabu and latter pick me up here in Warri, is like Uber in Lagos.
It really met some of my basic needs, like feeding, buy recharge cards, no more begging or depending on someone. The money is not much but I was not a liability to anyone and I got my self-esteem.
There are no jobs in Nigeria, just pocket your degree and get busy, do anything decent your hands can lay on even working as a labourer in a building site.
I did all those donkey jobs, at least is better than begging.
Good luck.

Thank you for these words of wisdom. I want to start by cutting grass for people and save up to buy a bike and start an okada business.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Chikpat(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2020
In the interim, convert your room to a studio. Photography will give you more than 10k daily.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 9:08am On Mar 14, 2020
Chikpat:
In the interim, convert your room to a studio. Photography will give you more than 10k daily.

You're right. Sometimes, I'll just pick up one of my instruments, let's say violin, and start playing sorrowful love songs to myself even though I don't have a girlfriend or know how to get one.

It's quite depressing. I really need a job, food, and a girlfriend.

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by narit: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2020
Seriously man, have not been that long on Nairaland, but I just keep growing fond of you with every of your post. I have a proposal for you. This might sound strange but it is all I have got!!

Can you hawk Rice? You have got the head that resembles one that can hawk rice...lol.�

12 Likes

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2020
You've gradually replaced that Airforce guy grin

Up next, Baby Mama cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Awww! That hurts. I'm shedding tears already. Thanks for stopping by.

So, you've done the abuse, but what about the job?

Let me respond to your reply on making money through childish strategy. How many childishness did dangote, otedola and the Adelekes display to bring them the wealth they have today? You always want to have a reply to give whenever you're called out for goofing yeah? But this time, it didn't work as your reasons are not tenable cos there better ways to draw 'business attention' or strategy to make money without really clowning about. Change your style. We are tired of seeing whitewashed walls and filtered white sheets.

Mind you, I'm not abusing you. Only stating the obvious. As for the job, make do with what childishness is fetching you.
Am I being so hard on you this early mohmoh? Aaa...Ilegend, you too get am for mouth o. Shey you know? So, no sweats cos last time you gave it to me and I didn't see it coming!!!! So today's my turn. Hahahaaaaa *sticks out tongue*

1 Like

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 9:19am On Mar 14, 2020
narit:
Seriously man, have not been that long on Nairaland, but I just keep growing fond of you with every of your post. I have a proposal for you. This might sound strange but it is all I have got!!

Can you hawk Rice? You have got the head that resembles one that can hawk rice...lol

Lol. Sure, I will, as long as it will make me legit money. Where is your location let me come over.

I'm also a good cook, but I love eating on the floor because I have no money to buy dining table.

I'll have lots of female clients.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

please dash me the guitar. God bless.
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 14, 2020
iLegendd:

You're right. Sometimes, I'll just pick up one of my instruments, let's say violin, and start playing sorrowful love songs to myself even though I don't have a girlfriend or know how to get one.

It's quite depressing. I really need a job, food, and a girlfriend.
it's seems you just hit a jackpot and again why the mockery?
Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by AlphaGreenz: 9:26am On Mar 14, 2020
Pepper dem gang grin grin
Keeping disguising yourself to the frustration of your haters chief wink
But don't get charged for murder oo

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 9:37am On Mar 14, 2020
SassyGem101:

Let me respond to your reply on making money through childish strategy. How many childishness did dangote, otedola and the Adelekes display to bring them the wealth they have today? You always want to have a reply to give whenever you're called out for goofing yeah? But this time, it didn't work as your reasons are not tenable cos there better ways to draw 'business attention' or strategy to make money without really clowning about. Change your style. We are tired of seeing whitewashed walls and filtered white sheets.

Mind you, I'm not abusing you. Only stating the obvious. As for the job, make do with what childishness is fetching you.
Am I being so hard on you this early mohmoh? Aaa...Ilegend, you too get am for mouth o. Shey you know? So, no sweats cos last time you gave it to me and I didn't see it coming!!!! So today's my turn. Hahahaaaaa *sticks out tongue*

I'm not in their age bracket. What is the need acting like them when I haven't gotten there? In their days or in their early beginnings, there was no social media to catch fun and turn the fun to money.

If I start forming rich and acting too mature and big, you'll still call it a show off. There is nothing you'll do that people won't talk or find the negative side. Those people you praised do get abused online too. Some call them greedy, some call them monopolists, etc. So, there is always a good and bad side to everyone.

Life doesn't stay stagnant — it grows and that's why people like Davido, May Weather, etc. do silly things and still make money with it while the depressed social media users complain.

Some business you do require you to act professional, but some, like most show biz, don't. Most of you don't always understand this. You want all things to be official, else it's not mature to you.

If these things are official now, you'll complain it's boring. If you watch a movie without some silly and childish scenes, you'll say that movie is boring. What do people really want? To me, people don't know what they want, so give them what you have and don't give a f*ck if they like it or not. #Smile.

I gave it to you hard? I can't recall it. When was that? I don't hurt or attack people until they do it to me first. I'm the last person to start a fight online.

My time is precious and I'm only here to draw attention to my business to make more money — which is working, educate a few, and catch fun. Nothing more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2020
Bro I get job O
With your look you dey handsome small, small Nii
O make you no go dey Happy
The job be say we go dey Bleep sugar mama den plenty for our area
And with the look of that your head I guess it exactly the same as your Lil dicky
You go Bleep sotae that your head wey big go small pass Sherry Mango
Dm me if you interested grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Joblessness Is Doing Me — Picture I Took This Morning by iLegendd(m): 9:41am On Mar 14, 2020
AlphaGreenz:
Pepper dem gang grin grin
Keeping disguising yourself to the frustration of your haters chief wink
But don't get charged for murder oo

Lots of clients bought Lasticle book for 10k yesterday, but I don't want to show it to avoid making them depressed, so I did the opposite by seeking for a job.

I prefer to brag about how broke, girlfriend-less, and jobless I am than the opposite. You know, this will make those non-fan feel better and they'll have a lot of things to laugh at me with. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jesus Appear On Sky In London 2days Ago / FG To Purchase New Aircraft At Low Interest Rate / I Am Home Or I Am At Home. Which Of The Two Is Grammatically Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.