Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Teenage Ghanaian Girl Rashida Black Beauty Breaks Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenage Ghanaian Girl Rashida Black Beauty Breaks Internet (2795 Views)

My Private Part Is Not Meant For Broke People – Teenage Ghanaian Singer / Tonto Dikeh Foundation Rescues Teenage Ghanaian Pregnant Mother (pics) / Mercy Johnson-okojie Represents Rashida Bello, Kogi First Lady At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Ghanaian Girl Rashida Black Beauty Breaks Internet by Idunuolablog(m): 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Rashidatu Mohammed alias –Rashida Black Beauty, has caught a number of lips including women in the media and communication’sindustry with her nude video, which has gone viral.
While some thought she needed help and that her actions were a reflection of society’s failure, others felt it was a deliberate act so she must
take responsibility for her action.
During the 2016 Jigwe Award, Rashida Black Beauty won Viral Video of the Year award with her Kushmai recording.
Not everyone lauded her winning the award and also expressed disdain about the organisers.
“The organisers of the award are the kind of people destroying the moral fiber of this country” said a lady who spoke on the condition of anonymity.
The discussion was on the WhatsApp platform for Alliance for Women in Media, Africa.
watch video here

http://www.idunuolablog.com/2017/07/teenage-ghanaian-girl-rashida-black.html

Re: Teenage Ghanaian Girl Rashida Black Beauty Breaks Internet by Gesd(m): 12:01am On Jul 23, 2017
lie lie grin
Re: Teenage Ghanaian Girl Rashida Black Beauty Breaks Internet by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:07am On Jul 23, 2017
The only thing i see appealin is under that dress (dirty minds...stop wanderin down i meant the chest region)

*wia i kip my baby oil sef*
Re: Teenage Ghanaian Girl Rashida Black Beauty Breaks Internet by mubrix(m): 12:13am On Jul 23, 2017
People just do silly things for 15mins fame..SMH for her sha
Re: Teenage Ghanaian Girl Rashida Black Beauty Breaks Internet by Idunuolablog(m): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2017
click the link and see it yourself
Gesd:
lie lie grin

(1) (Reply)

I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo / Wizkid Ban Nigerian From Sharing His Video (fever) On Social Media- See Photo / Artist Turns Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko To Spiderman And Spider Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.