Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Full Life Story Of Frank Edwards How He Started [must Read] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Full Life Story Of Frank Edwards How He Started [must Read] (5744 Views)

Frank Edwards Shares Transformation Photos (Throwback) / Charles Inojie Shares 23 Years Throwback Photos Of When He Started Acting / Daddy Freeze: Full Biography, Net-worth, How He Started And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Life Story Of Frank Edwards How He Started [must Read] by Allnaijaent: 12:29am On Jul 23, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-glcmNziViYk/WXNWvxzufbI/AAAAAAAABxY/X_pM_O8sUsYQ0P0nMJVomXfH5LxqOraiACLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20170722_144347.JPG[/img]

MY STORY - BY FRANK EDWARDS

In case you missed the audio of Frank Edwards' testimony, we have transcribed it for you to read and be blessed. Enjoy!

My life is a storybook of God's manifestation. I am a product of my worship. It's not by singing, it's by grace. I am living in a house I didn't pay one naira for. Do you know what it means for someone to finish building a house and give it to you? You know, sometimes I come out of my house, I look around, I ask myself "how old are you?" Because I know it's not by singing so I feel like it is time to even let people know the secret behind the glory they celebrate.

My first album "The Definition", when that album came out, you know, Loveworld records helped me to produce that album and the first night we sold 100,000 copies at Night of bliss. Now that was a lot of money and then I was still climbing bike (using commercial motorcycles as a mode of transportation). We didn't know it was going to sell that much and then we had another program, Night of Bliss, and it was all sold and they called me and they said, "We made money from your CD, we would like to give you N1,000,000", I said "eh! 1,000,000 that's a lot."

So I called my mum, God bless my mother. My mum took me, she took me to church every day of my life; Scripture Union, "SU", yeah. And she said, "you know it's your first fruit, leave it for them.

It was N1,000,000. And she that is telling me "leave it for them" she didn't have N1. I mean, me and my mum we hawked together in Enugu; I will hawk in this direction she will hawk in that direction. So she could have thought that you know this is a breakthrough......(Continue reading from here)

SOURCE:
ALL NAIJA ENTERTAINMENT
Re: Full Life Story Of Frank Edwards How He Started [must Read] by chuks013: 12:41am On Jul 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Full Life Story Of Frank Edwards How He Started [must Read] by Allnaijaent: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
chuks013:

Kuku shift for me make I faint first biko

(1) (Reply)

Man Received 300k From His Mum To Start Business, See What He Used The Money For / Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? / Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares Post Baby Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.