Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? (5746 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Is Now Slim (see New Photos) / Tonto Shares A Bathroom Selfie, Says She's Fat Now / Can You Identify These Celebrities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by odogwux(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2011
This singer has gone from a size 20 to a 12. First person to identify her gets a recharge on his/her phone

Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by Nikkimono(f): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2011
Jennifer Hudson
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by hackney(m): 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2011
Photoshopped jennifer hudson
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2011
^^^^ not photoshopped she lost the weight naturally by eating healthy and exercising she now size 12 US. your just jealous smiley
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2011
Wow she lost a lot of weight shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by tollu: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2011
12? Looks more like an 8 to me
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by ijawgirl: 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2011
yuck
she looked better when she wuz thicker~
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by Nakele(f): 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2011
The body looks good but now her head looks bigger than her bodyCan any other person see it? cos I surely can
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by hackney(m): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2011
adaobi123:

^^^^ not photoshopped she lost the weight naturally by eating healthy and exercising she now size 12 US. your just jealous smiley

I actually fancied her more when she was orobo.
Now her walk will have no bounce. wink
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2011
12? more like size 8. the weight loss is too much, her head doesnt sit well on the body
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by chiogo(f): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2011
Nakele:

The body looks good but now her head looks bigger than her bodyCan any other person see it? cos I surely can
Yea, her head does look bigger than her body haha.
But she looks gooooood!! love the weight loss. She's always looked good anyway but she looks better now smiley
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by adeibi: 12:46am On Feb 26, 2011
i love jennifer buh i just noticed that her feet doesn't look good
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by Outstrip(f): 5:27am On Feb 26, 2011
She is actually a 6 now. I think she should stop now. She has lost enough
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by eddy1977(m): 5:52am On Feb 26, 2011
she did the weightwatchers diet.
but,remember she is married to david otunga.being a wwe wrestler,he probably encouraged her to loose the extra fat.

luv her tho.
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by vanitty: 6:10am On Feb 26, 2011
I think she looked so much better when she was bigger. So stunning in her spotlight video
Head too big for that skinny body. She skinny now but no longer stunning
but  she is getting more work in hollywood so good luck to her
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by Pweety4me(f): 6:14am On Feb 26, 2011
When i first saw her weight loss pics, thought it was a joke, quite surprising she does look good but there are still some excess baggages left around making her look a bit odd. . .e.g arms. smiley
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 26, 2011
This girl and her K-legs lol. She's very pretty and looks ok. You know say her husband vex for am cos she no be like kpomo again.
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by ifyalways(f): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2011
The head does not go with the body
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by googles: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2011
. . . . . . . .but the head and the feet.
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by Goldieluks: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2011
some people are created to be plump and beautiful,why some are created to be slim and beautiful.
when a plump individual refuses to appreciate who they are ,this is what you get,big head,tiny body and black foot.
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2011
But she's healthier now. I'd rather have her slim with her big head and black feet than be fat. A lot of AA women don't put health into consideration. *cough* Gabourey Sidibe *cough*

Stars like Jennifer Hudson and Mo'Nique are leading good examples.
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

some people are created to be plump and beautiful,why some are created to be slim and beautiful.
when a plump individual refuses to appreciate who they are ,this is what you get,big head,tiny body and black foot.

, and cockroach leg!
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by Felibaby(f): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2011
In my opinion, she looks better and more beautiful when she was bigger.

I dont like this look one bit. Her head is now very big.
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by darami(f): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2011
vanitty:

I think she looked so much better when she was bigger. So stunning in her spotlight video
Head too big for that skinny body. She skinny now but no longer stunning
but  she is getting more work in hollywood so good luck to her

God bless you for this comment. This was the same statement i made to my colleague. The babe is really stunning when she was big. I'm not saying she shouldn't lose weight, however, less is more.
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 27, 2011
definitely healthier now thatn before. . . . . . . IMHO she looks better now(even with that oversized head)
look at the old ones again:

Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by Pweety4me(f): 12:02am On Feb 28, 2011
^she looks healthier there actually, just not as happy(smile)
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 28, 2011
^^if by healthier you mean fatter, then yes she does!
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by InkedNerd(f): 12:28am On Feb 28, 2011
Some of you need to keep in mind that just because she's slimmer, it doesn't mean she is healthier and just because she bigger doesn't necessarily mean she was unhealthy. I know people who are healthy and very active but are more fleshy. in my opinion, I think she looks better now that she's lost some weight as for whether or not she is actually healthy, that is between her and her doctor.
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2011
See stretch marks . . eww!
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by babyme1(f): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2011
Ujujoan:

See stretch marks . . eww!
Can't see it undecided
Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by babyme1(f): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2011
She looks better now

Re: Can You Identify This Once Fat, Now Slim Singer? by googles: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2011
she should have gone down to size 10 or 12. . . this 6 is too skinny for her large head IMO

12 would av just been perfect undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Picture Of A Woman Who Has A "Back Breast." (PICS) / PHOTOS Of Davido And Late Ginimbi Presently Trending Online And Causing Suspici / Prince Eke And Muma Gee Release Tripple Wedding Celebration Details And Iv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.