Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? (3669 Views)

How Did You Come Up With Your NL Moniker? / Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS / For Our Nation Come Up 2019! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
ScotFree:

I know. grin

But are you saying you're not lovely

Yeeep, I bet I was drunk when creating my profile grin
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Yeeep, I bet I was drunk when creating my profile grin

Let's be the judge of that. Show us picture. But your statement on your profile gives me an insight on what you'd look like
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
ScotFree:

Let's be the judge of that. Show us picture. But your statement on your profile gives me an insight on what you'd look like

Wasn't talking about appearance but how do you think I look like
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Wasn't talking about appearance but how do you think I look like

You're not a light skinned girl.
You're not fat or thin, just average
You got hair that isnt so long, but you're grooming it
You're about 5.4 in height or thereabout.

Whtacha say?
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
ScotFree:

You're not a light skinned girl.
You're not fat or thin, just average
You got hair that isnt so long, but you're grooming it
You're about 5.4 in height or thereabout.

Whtacha say?

Wrong loool grin

I'm kinda fair, slim, shoulder length hair and I don't kmow how tall but short grin
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Wrong loool grin

I'm kinda fair, slim, shoulder length hair and I don't kmow how tall but short grin

Chai!! False reading. This man, dsamurai prophet didn't teach me well o.
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
ScotFree:

Chai!! False reading. This man, dsamurai prophet didn't teach me well o.

Loool grin

You just assumed because of the picture grin
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loool grin

You just assumed because of the picture grin

Was trynna be smart and see how much i could deduce from that picture. Lol
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
ScotFree:

Was trynna be smart and see how much i could deduce from that picture. Lol

Hehehehe, I am not white, not Arab, mixed or whatsoever

I'm black and if you grow up in a country were majority of the people are white, you have to wear it like an armour, which results to my dp

Then beauty in diversity because I believe everybody is equal regardless of religion, race, tribe etc. They all come after being human

And I'm so obsessed with hair I even created a thread about it grin

You couldn't have been more wrong looool grin
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by pryme(m): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
pocohantas:
Mine isn't funny. I like the Disney cartoon Pocahontas, in order to avoid unnecessary mentions...I intentionally altered the vowels placement.

...I am looking for John Smith, I hope he doesn't alter his name too...making it difficult to find him. LOL

Can you be a little more specific? We a million John Smiths.

My best Disney female character was Lilo, I was thinking of using Experiment626 as my moniker, but I was worried is I may start wrecking havoc.
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by pryme(m): 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
MissRaine69:
Part of my third name
The number is something I am an advent fan off.

Truly there is something in a name
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Hehehehe, I am not white, not Arab, mixed or whatsoever

I'm black and if you grow up in a country were majority of the people are white, you have to wear it like an armour, which results to my dp

Then beauty in diversity because I believe everybody is equal regardless of religion, race, tribe etc. They all come after being human

And I'm so obsessed with hair I even created a thread about it grin

You couldn't have been more wrong looool grin

Hmmm. Sapiosexual? Good. And you once said you are short. nd who says you can't be a dancer and singer? They go together i reckon.

Still chasing those dreams?
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
ScotFree:

Hmmm. Sapiosexual? Good. And you once said you are short. nd who says you can't be a dancer and singer? They go together i reckon.

Still chasing those dreams?

Ah someone is stalking me tongue

You haven't seen me sing and dance before that's why you are saying this grin
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Ah someone is stalking me tongue

You haven't seen me sing and dance before that's why you are saying this grin

What's the penalty for that? Stalking. Just came across your nairaland diary. You write. It's engaging.
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
ScotFree:

What's the penalty for that? Stalking. Just came across your nairaland diary. You write. It's engaging.

Just kidding grin
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Just kidding grin

I know. I used to write some sort before but i paused for a while. Work. You could find them here if you got the time... https://scotfreesite./
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
ScotFree:

I know. I used to write some sort before but i paused for a while. Work. You could find them here if you got the time... https://scotfreesite./

Oh wow looks interesting cheesy
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Oh wow looks interesting cheesy

We should talk often, mention me sometimes, i'd so same too
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
ScotFree:

We should talk often, mention me sometimes, i'd so same too

Definitely will smiley
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 24, 2017
vivypretty:
well my name Is vivian I decided to add pretty

hope u dont mind but errr

i'm curious to know

why pretty?
Why not beautiful, elegant,amazing, unique or even gorgeous (which i think suits you more cos u're kinda more than just pretty smiley)

1 Like

Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 24, 2017
MissRaine69:
Part of my third name
The number is something I am an advent fan off.

i so love that pair of numbers too

sixty-nine 69

why do you like it anyways..........you could have liked 29 84 39 etc.....why 69 grin grin

1 Like

Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 24, 2017
Mines more like a title cheesy

So after attending the 18-years training institute to study pussyhunting and then passing with flying colors the 48-years field programme i was finally knight a pussyhunter and i used it for a moniker smiley smiley

on a serious note though, pussyhunter was a nickname they (just my real goons o,,,,,,,,,,,i think just twenty something or there about.....................other people called me richie instead) gave me then in higher institution........

Name got stuck with till i finish schooling and unfortunately i served with one of me goons and he made dem know me by the crazy name durin nysc too...........................name puts fear in da mind of ladies so i decided to use it here and so far its been effective (a little too effective though as most refuse to reply me mentions probably outta fear cheesy cheesy)
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by StrawberryGloss(f): 7:11am On Jul 24, 2017
Caringguy:
cheesy
happy buffday by the way.
have a blast.
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by vivypretty(f): 7:14am On Jul 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hope u dont mind but errr

i'm curious to know

why pretty?
Why not beautiful, elegant,amazing, unique or even gorgeous (which i think suits you more cos u're kinda more than just pretty smiley)
..thanks.
it is short

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 24, 2017
vivypretty:
..thanks.
it is short

ooookay
thats cool

and you're welcome smiley
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Tiffbuxas: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2017
ScotFree:

Hahaha. Funny one
funny... Buh real ooo
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by barallanee(f): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
SINZ:
Barallanee come and tell us smiley
tell wat. Ah Dnt knw wat u mean o
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by SINZ: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2017
barallanee:
tell wat. Ah Dnt knw wat u mean o

Tell me how you coined your moniker..
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by makydebbie(f): 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
Coined from my name and surname. tongue
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
Coined from my nicknames
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by KGBEAST(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
I watched Batman Assault on Arkham (2013 cartoon) liked it, put a name on it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Govanor Of Kaduna State,Yakowa & Gen Azazi(NSA) Feared Dead In A Plane Crash. / History| Biography Of New PDP National Chairman Prince Uche Secondus / ‘meth’- The New Hard Drug Sending Nigerian Youths To Their Early Grave,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.