Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? (3665 Views)

How Did You Come Up With Your NL Moniker? / Old Nigeria: Which Of These Did You Play? PHOTOS / For Our Nation Come Up 2019! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by DrinosBlog: 4:13am On Jul 23, 2017
CaeserVelli:

Howdy! John Smith, here. We could make this happen.
grin

Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by SINZ: 6:33am On Jul 23, 2017
Barallanee come and tell us smiley
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Theflint1(m): 7:37am On Jul 23, 2017
Fan of The Flintstones, kicked the stones out and nairaland added 1 at some point and that's how we have theflint1
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 23, 2017
grin grin. Is it the 69 i am thinking of? grin
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:47am On Jul 23, 2017
MissRaine69:
Part of my third name
The number is something I am an advent fan off.
I'm also a fan. I mean who wouldn't love 69? grin grin

1 Like

Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:48am On Jul 23, 2017
Theflint1:
Fan of The Flintstones, kicked the stones out and nairaland added 1 at some point and that's how we have theflint1
Mr Flintstone, wia is your car? cheesy

1 Like

Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 23, 2017
Sunshine because I like bright days , G for grey smiley
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by dtruth50: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2017
mine is bcs i alws says d truth
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by ChopBellefull(m): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mine came from when i was serving in the NYSC, i dey use better money cook still buy drink for guys.. Without sending say alawee no dey reach corpers (because i get business wey i dey do).. Na from der my guys kon dey call me chopbellefull, coz my presence mean say everybody must chopbellefull

2 Likes

Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
well.. For mine, i used to be a good boy until i started gambling. The thing format my brain. So there you have it... my moniker reflects my current state embarassed

1 Like

Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Fadiga24(m): 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Fadiga the greatest African footballer alive, I now bear the name in his honor.

Now slaying douchebags and airhead cretins with respect to him.
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Khodorkovsky(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ipobexposed,Yeebosarefool,ipobarecriminal's, Come comment ...afonjaheadhunt
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Brown14: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
look like Chris Brown hence the brown and I registered 2014.so.....
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Mrbehave: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Mrbehave: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
IamKashyBaby
KASHY for short.. wink
kashy means shit for hausa.
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
I'm always Caring wink
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by StrawberryGloss(f): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
Caringguy:
I'm always Caring wink
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Enavie(m): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
prove it wink
Tell me what you what? smiley
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by StrawberryGloss(f): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Caringguy:
Tell me what you what? smiley
let me see ..
i have been craving this all day
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
let me see ..
iv been craving this all day but am tight
cheesy
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by walepackage(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Well,let me also come in.Mine was rooted from my real name and a mixed with a name given to me by a bossom friend we met during my days at camp,due to my social life,i makes tin hapen so much wic gives birth to that name.Good old days sha.I mis those gees
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by saqo(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mine is the combination of the initials of my four names. Dont ask me my names cos I wont tell you
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Looooooool no idea grin

It's such a lie, I wish I could change it
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Tiffbuxas: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
Someone stole my buxas at the lodge dat day... I was bloody pissed and just used it as my moniker..

Thank you grin grin

1 Like

Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Rebirthforgoody while rebirth is the name of the school I first taught and I love my students there so many. While Goodluck is my English name that's how I got rebirthforgoody.
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
Someone stole my buxas at the lodge dat day... I was bloody pissed and just used it as my moniker..

Thank you grin grin

Hahaha. Funny one
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:
Looooooool no idea grin

It's such a lie, I wish I could change it

Which part is the lie? The 'lovely' or the 'girl' shocked
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
ScotFree:

Which part is the lie? The 'lovely' or the 'girl' shocked

Loool the girl
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Loool the girl

Ah! So na boy you be sef?? I don dey arrange my grandson to marry you before.
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
ScotFree:

Ah! So na boy you be sef?? I don dey arrange my grandson to marry you before.

Go away johr just kidding grin

It's the lovely part
Re: MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
lovelygurl:

Go away johr just kidding grin

It's the lovely part

I know. grin

But are you saying you're not lovely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yar'adua Confirmed Dead / Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner / Should Gay Marriages Be Allowed In Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.