Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

7 Things Not To Do After A Meal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (5438 Views)

10 Things You Should Never Do Immediately After A Meal / 7 Things You Must Know About Tetracycline / 7 Things That Can Cause Low Sperm Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by abodundef: 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2010
May be this will interest you, read and digest for your health sake. Very helpful or what do you think?

1- Don’t smoke- Experts have proven that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes.

2- Don’t eat fruits immediately – Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore eat fruit 1-2 hr’s after a meal or 1hr before a meal.

3- Don’t drink tea – Tea leaf’s contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.

4- Don’t loosen your belt – Loosening your belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted & blocked.

5- Don’t bath – Bathing will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

6- Don’t walk about – People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.

7- Don’t sleep immediately – The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by chidyke77(m): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2010
Nice one coz am a culprit of 2,5,6 and 7. Welldone for giving us d info.
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by iice(f): 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2010
Guilty of 7!. . .that's my most constant one.
Guilty of 2, 3 and 6 (that's if i don't sleep immediately)
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by denzel2009: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2010
What do you do after meal then?
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by abodundef: 5:05pm On Feb 06, 2010
i found out that some guys do loose their belt when they are about doing justice to a wonderful meal grin smiley
@ denzel: i guess the best thing to do is to relax for some minutes after meal, just my cents
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by rosabella(f): 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2010
i dont knw it's not good 2 eat fruit after a meal, 10x 4 letting me knw
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by deluxecad(m): 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2010
May I know ur source? I can't be so gullible. I've actually read stuff contradictory to all u wrote. I'm in a fix.
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by faozidion: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2010
Hmm,
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by faozidion: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2010
Hmm,
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by dominique(f): 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2010
thanks for the info
i'm guilty of 2, 3 and 6 embarassed
5 and 7, i'm very much aware of.
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by agathamari(f): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2010
just wait, the poster is going to either try and sell something or direct you to his blog
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by iice(f): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2010
agathamari:

just wait, the poster is going to either try and sell something or direct you to his blog

Rofl grin
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2010
Im tired of these bloggers flogging their boring, useless blogs on NL forums. Where are the Mods when you need them eh? grin grin
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by sinequanon: 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2010
I don't agree with 4 or 7.

We were not born with a belt, so the symptom listed in 4 must be down to some other factor, like lacking six-pack. grin

I trust my body and its countless years of evolution over Dr. Wossisface's 2 month study. If I feel sleepy after a meal, my body is telling me go sleep or rest and I will do so.
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by agathamari(f): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2010
the entire list is utter nonsence.  take it to your primary and he'll hurt himself laughing
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by MrCrackles(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2010
deluxecad:

May I know your source? I can't be so gullible. I've actually read stuff contradictory to all u wrote. I'm in a fix.
Yes. . . I wanna know about this. . . . .

agathamari:

LMFAO!!!
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Kx: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2010
Permit me to add to the list.

8.Dont watch colour tv immidiately after a meal cos the emissions from the tv in direct contact with the eyes affect
  ur intestine grin

9.Dont smile after a meal cos smiling releases enzymes that affect the disgestive system. grin grin

10.Dont make love to your spouse until 3hours after a meal cos it releases dopimin which may affect ur nervous
    system bringing it in conflict with ur digestive system. grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by agathamari(f): 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2010
^^^^^^^ hahahaha, please dont encourage him grin
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by kellysopy(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2010
plz wanna know when to comb ma spouse after eating.
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by abodundef: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2010
@Aghatamari: thanks for your comments but nothing of such. this is just health advise, one either take it or dammn it. II rest my case.
It is well.
regards.
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by Nnenemi(f): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2010
Thanks 4 ur info, am guilty of 6 & 7.
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by pinkylady1(f): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2010
Kx:

8.Dont watch colour tv immidiately after a meal cos the emissions from the tv in direct contact with the eyes affect
your intestine grin

9.Dont smile after a meal cos smiling releases enzymes that affect the disgestive system. grin grin

10.Dont make love to your spouse until 3hours after a meal cos it releases dopimin which may affect your nervous
system bringing it in conflict with your digestive system. grin grin

oh my my grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by iice(f): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2010
Kx:

your intestine grin

10.Dont make love to your spouse until 3hours after a meal cos it releases dopimin which may affect your nervous
    system bringing it in conflict with your digestive system. grin grin

Guilty of 8! grin grin grin
Re: 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal by funnky5: 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2010

[color=#006600]your intestine

people not even some watch tv while eating
and nobody has black and white tv to watch no.
you are very much guilt of (cool

(1) (Reply)

Is It Safe For A Nursing Mom To Have Intercourse? / COVID-19 Update For July 25 2021 In Nigeria / Do You Eat Your Water Melon Seeds?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.