Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Are You Facing Any Problem On Your Android Phone? Comment And Get It Solved No! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Facing Any Problem On Your Android Phone? Comment And Get It Solved No! (707 Views)

Man Finally Caught The Person Who Made Nasty Comment On His Photo, This Happened / Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment / Wifi Hotspot Issues On Tecno and other Android devices (solved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Facing Any Problem On Your Android Phone? Comment And Get It Solved No! by Iloveafrica: 8:32am On Jul 23, 2017
If you are encountering any problem on your Android smartphone, drop your comment on this thread and you'll get a response shortly http://www.techloaded.com.ng/p/are-you-facing-any-problem-on-your.html
Re: Are You Facing Any Problem On Your Android Phone? Comment And Get It Solved No! by dotedote: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Infinix Note 3.
With about 6.9GB left on the internal memory, it still cant install a mere Facebook Messenger Lite of 51MB.
And the battery of 4500mAh depletes like nothing I've ever seen.

Re: Are You Facing Any Problem On Your Android Phone? Comment And Get It Solved No! by Dailyfavour(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
I have been able to blend 8gb memory card with internal memory of my Tecno w2, but all the applications installed on SD card always lag, even sometimes refuses to open.. What can I do to be smooth running.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Classic For Sale N20K Only / Latest Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Phone Specifications And Price / Streetbees Users. Get In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.