Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,523 members, 7,854,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

The Wonderful 3: King Sunny Ade, K1 And Pasuma Pictured Together (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Wonderful 3: King Sunny Ade, K1 And Pasuma Pictured Together (photo) (707 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Helen Paul And Pasuma / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies / Daddy Showkey And Pasuma's Throwback And Current Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wonderful 3: King Sunny Ade, K1 And Pasuma Pictured Together (photo) by Mandynews(f): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2017
King sunny Ade, k1 d ultimate and Pasuma pictured together At this years grand finale of “ARIYA REPETE 2017” in the Ancient city of Ibadan… it’s all about Music! Music!! Music!!! Many new talents were discovered in both Juju and Fuji Music at the end, King Sunny Ade led the pack of veterans and Up & coming artists to the Glory of God… Let The Music Flow

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW3IxeJlqXY/

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/the-wonderful-3-king-sunny-ade-k1-and-pasuma-pictured-together-photo/

Re: The Wonderful 3: King Sunny Ade, K1 And Pasuma Pictured Together (photo) by benedictnsi(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2017
And so
Re: The Wonderful 3: King Sunny Ade, K1 And Pasuma Pictured Together (photo) by Tolexander: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2017
The first two, K1 the ultimate and Sunny Ade, I love them.

Fuji and Juju legends.

(1) (Reply)

Hilary Clinton Spotted Rocking 'agbada' / I’m The Queen Of African Music – Tiwa Savage Pronounces / Drake Ft. Wizkid "One Dance" Make It To The 2018 Guinness Book Of World Records.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.