Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,710 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

I’m The Queen Of African Music – Tiwa Savage Pronounces - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m The Queen Of African Music – Tiwa Savage Pronounces (706 Views)

Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash / “i’m The Alaafin Of Agege”- Small Doctor Wows In Corporate Outfit (photos) / I’m The Queen Of All Slayers - Bobrisky Dressed Up For Church Service (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m The Queen Of African Music – Tiwa Savage Pronounces by rhonard(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
The Doro Queen, Tiwa Savage has blurted out some seeming braggadocios words that have gotten the internet shaking, as she took to one of her social media platforms to pronounce herself the “Queen Of African Music.”

Actually, Tiwa is not the first one to declare herself thus, as many fans and social media personalities had in times past proclaimed the Doro Queen the “Queen Of African Music.” Some time ago, she was said to be the most famous female singer in Africa and the number one female singer in Nigeria. But all those while, Tiwa said nothing in that regard.

A South African OAP in the person of Bonang Matheba opined that Tiwas Savage is the only female artiste celebrated in Nigeria. So, it’s nothing strange that Tiwa is now saying the words with her own mouth. However, her fans think it’s very unlike her to sing her praises. Maybe she’s getting braggadocios. The Roc Nation Signee took to Snapchat to post;

“Queen Of African Music @tiwasavage. Styled by @kizasta.” Her claim has however sparked a debate amongst some fans as to whether she is deserving of the title she just conferred on herself or not. What do you think

1 Share

Re: I’m The Queen Of African Music – Tiwa Savage Pronounces by princeemmma(m): 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
queen after how many pickin, please go to hell
Re: I’m The Queen Of African Music – Tiwa Savage Pronounces by Spicy06: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Steam on
Re: I’m The Queen Of African Music – Tiwa Savage Pronounces by naijaboiy: 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
What of yemi faraday? gringrin
Re: I’m The Queen Of African Music – Tiwa Savage Pronounces by dahmie2013: 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
U wish dear!
Re: I’m The Queen Of African Music – Tiwa Savage Pronounces by Tamarapetty(f): 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
and then what should we do?
Re: I’m The Queen Of African Music – Tiwa Savage Pronounces by Lordapson23(m): 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
princeemmma:
queen after how many pickin, please go to hell
U're already in hell.. Enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: I’m The Queen Of African Music – Tiwa Savage Pronounces by nuelzy: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
naijaboiy:
What of yemi faraday? gringrin
"faraday" ?? grin grin ....pls i need to faint...

bt seriously..tiwa is good...i think she is number one in nigeria...

africa ?? .. hmmm...maybe

as for ur yemi faraday ??... she needs to start doing music first..cos right now...

she is just a random singer

1 Like

Re: I’m The Queen Of African Music – Tiwa Savage Pronounces by princeemmma(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2017
Lordapson23:

U're already in hell.. Enemy of progress
who be diz one self

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid: Government For My Country Na Joke / What Killed Nollywood Actor Obi Madubogwo / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Popular Until Buhari Arrested Him-samklef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.