Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Lady Recreates Her Mum’s NYSC Photo - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Lady Recreates Her Mum’s NYSC Photo (590 Views)

My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University / Kwara State NYSC Band, Recreates "Game Of Thrones" Theme Song / NYSC: Nigerian Lady Receates Her Mom's NYSC Photo(see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Recreates Her Mum’s NYSC Photo by Driftingking(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
Precious Bukunmi Majekodunmi and her mum could pass as twins in this photo!

She took to Instagram to share this collage of her recreating her mum’s NYSC photo and their portrait is just identical!

Throwback Friday��….When Facebook reminds you of pictures posted years back! I truly am my Mother’s Daughter!! ���… #wheniservedmynation’ – She wrote while sharing the photo.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/nigerian-lady-recreates-mums-nysc-photo.html

Re: Lady Recreates Her Mum’s NYSC Photo by vivypretty(f): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
no comment
Re: Lady Recreates Her Mum’s NYSC Photo by CoolFreeday(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nice
Re: Lady Recreates Her Mum’s NYSC Photo by BigBelleControl(m): 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
The mother looks older than a regular corps member.

And what's that bulge in her trousers.
Re: Lady Recreates Her Mum’s NYSC Photo by HeOrShe: 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Am not understanding this.. please who is the mother..

Just look at how ur mum beat u hands down.. imagine u used black one sided belt.

See d swag on ur mum appearance and u are looking like a frog in kaiki.
Re: Lady Recreates Her Mum’s NYSC Photo by cana882(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hmmmm... mama d mama

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Corp Member Stunned Her Colleagues, With A Skirt! / Near East University Admission, Spring 2018 (january/february) Intake. / Nysc:my Mother Trained Me With Okpa Business-mind Blowing Story By An NYSC Corpe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.