Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband (38389 Views)

I Was Gang-raped By Herdsmen, Offered Blood To Drink As Water — Kidnapped Victim / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / Kidnappers Kill Policemen Who Tried To Rescue Kidnapped Victim In Benin (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
toastedbread:

be patriotic.
If you'll also join... Fine
Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband by toastedbread: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:
If you'll also join... Fine

no o. me will not. maybe when we have upgraded to 4D and can connect with other galaxies. i'll be like star wars police or judge dredd.
Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
toastedbread:

no o. me will not. maybe when we have upgraded to 4D and can connect with other galaxies. i'll be like star wars police or judge dredd.
Dreamer. This ur monicker though angry
Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband by KAYD007(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:
Story doesn't add up... A motorcyclist informed them of an "abduction" only for them to claim the victim was a robber? So d victim ran inside d bush with his abductors? Why can't they check the bullet that killed the man if it matches the policemen bullets... Abi we no get d technology here?

At the exact moment the situation was going on, how did the cyclist knew it was a kidnap situation and not a robbery?

Me thinks when witnessing scene like that. .what comes to mind is robbery...which the cyclist reported on to the police and which the police in turn acted upon.

There's was no way the motorcyclist would have reported it as an abduction.
Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
KAYD007:

At the exact moment the situation was going on, how did the cyclist knew it was a kidnap situation and not a robbery?

Me thinks when witnessing scene like that. .what comes to mind is robbery...which the cyclist reported on to the police and which the police in turn acted upon.

but the pro mentioned "Abduction' Not robbery as reported by d motorcyclist
Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband by toastedbread: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:
Dreamer. This ur monicker though angry

tell me say hunger don set in. oya come take toastedbread with oldenburger.
Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband by nwakibe: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:
Story doesn't add up... A motorcyclist informed them of an "abduction" only for them to claim the victim was a robber? So d victim ran inside d bush with his abductors? Why can't they check the bullet that killed the man if it matches the policemen bullets... Abi we no get d technology here?
My Brother I tire o
Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband by fof1: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
OrientDailyNews:
…Petitions Assistant Inspector General of Police for Justice

Source
https://orientdailynews.com/wife-of-kidnapped-victim-accuses-police-of-murdering-husband/

IRENE D COMMAND PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER IS A SHAME AND AN INCOMPETENT FELLOW. HOW CAN U BE SPUEING OUT SUCH CONTRADICTIONS AND INCOHERENTLY PUT FORWARD DEFENCE LACKING IN LOGIC. WHAT KIND OF BIZARRE TRAINING WERE U GIVEN? PLS D POLICE OR SKOLOMBO OFFICERS ARE COMPLICIT IN D HANDLING OF D MURDERED MAN. STOP BRING VAGUE DEFENCES FOR PUBLIC SCTUTINY. UR POSTULATIONS ARE BASELESS AND HV GOOD OR SOLID GROUNDS IN LAW AND MORALITY.
Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband by chuks013: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
lozanni:

I tire for the matter.
The PPRO sounds very callous, imagine saying once they kill an armed robber they don't bother to know about his family. Now they have shot dead an innocent person and still treated his corpse with disdain because of their wrong approach in dealing with the public. Our Police Force need total overhauling and employment of suitable personnel.

So on point
Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband by Donkonyon: 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Stories from Nigeria Police Force, when will we learn how to value human life or admit our mistakes when we have made one?
Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband by bizzibodi(m): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
9jeria police has murdered more pple than armed robber.
Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband by lonelydora: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:

At the bolded we don't need technology to do that. Every bullet is tagged. Military bullet is different from police bullet. With the tag number, they will know from which division, area command, station the bullet is coming from. Ohhh! I remember this is Nigeria where workers are too lazy to do their job.

Baby girl.....how far? Did you attend COZA today?
Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband by Memories12411: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Why did the man ran along with the kidnappers instead of running to police for safety? Could it be that I don't understand the Story? May God comfort the family.
Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Too bad & wicked. R.I.P
Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
lonelydora:

At the bolded we don't need technology to do that. Every bullet is tagged. Military bullet is different from police bullet. With the tag number, they will know from which division, area command, station the bullet is coming from. Ohhh! I remember this is Nigeria where workers are too lazy to do their job.

Baby girl.....how far? Did you attend COZA today?

No
Re: Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband by lonelydora: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:
No

Why dear?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Girl Arrested Over Murder Of FUT Minna Lecturer / Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi / Kelvin Odunuyi 'DipDat Lampz' Shot Dead In U.K At A Cinema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.