Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,029 members, 7,953,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

His Principles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / His Principles (456 Views)

Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / When Principles Meet Principalities. / Principles, Relationships And Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Principles by lalaponcus(m): 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
HIS PRINCIPLES (Inspired by Church Unusual pastor)

Father lord, bless me.
Enlarge my coast that my barns would be full of yams.
Enlarge my fruitfulness that my goats would give birth in sevens.
Increase my worth that my feet would only tread on golden carpet.
Bless me that my enemies would begin to use my name for prayer point

So he prayed.
Twisting violently with hands firmly holding the pole.
The pastor said that heaven had brought an open cheque for them.
And by god, the man planned to withdraw all the blessings from the bank of heaven.

God took one look at the cheque and laughed
The heavenly inhabitants were seized with His infectious laugh and partook.
The laugh sounded like a thousand thunders on earth.
Causing a magnitudinal 9.0 earthquake that split the earth's surface into two at many locations.

"This child asks me to give. Yet he would not read my words
"This child implores me to give yet he would not give at all
His time, he failed to give in service of God.
His little money, he failed to give to bless the lives of the poor and the widow.
A part of his little income, he vehemently refuses to give to the church from the missionary efforts to go on smoothly.

Words of hope are alien to his lips.
Curses and rain of fire, he keeps urging upon the heads of everyone he is in conflict with.

The little I gave him, has drawn him a little to the world.
The large I would give Him, would definitely draw him totally away from the cross.

Angel Michael.

Go forth and bless the Bill Gates, whose foundations feed millions of starving children of Africa while the rich Africans themselves sit idly.
Go forth and bless the Aliko Dangotes, whose welfare package for the poor is the best in south of the Sahara of Africa
Go forth and bless the Adeboye's who spend more than seven hours of their time praying for other people and not themselves.
Go forth and bless the Rehard Bonke's who travel around the globe spreading my word and being sold out to me.

Go forth and tell them
That I am the God that causes rain to fall on the saved and the unsaved.
And even though my presence ushers in great joy, my principles would NEVER change even though that child goes on a twenty years dry fast.
#BASHORUN

Okontas.com

Hello friends. Jesus loves you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Everybody's Responsibility Is Nobody's Responsibility. / Spiritual Armour / Nathaniel Bassey, Frank Edwards Headlines AFRIMMA 2017 Awards & Musicfestival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.