Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira (36085 Views)

Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Vera Sidika’s Ex-Boyfriend Leaks Her Nudes For Dumping Him For Rich Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by buchilino(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
I USE TO THINK DAT PPLE DAT BRING POSITIVE CHANGES TO PPLE LIVES WERE D HAPPIEST PPLE. BUT IT COMES TO AFRICAN CELEBS, IT'S D OTHER WAY ROUND. DAT DIS NITWIT BOUGHT A BAG WORTH 1.8, WHO GIVES A FU.K
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by whitebeard(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pope22:
Secret of making front page:

Simply send Seun or Lala...N200 recaharge card and you will see your RUBBISH post like this one on front page. Ask the OP if you doubt me.
if they catch u grin
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by afroxyz: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Sense fall on mods
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by QuietHammer(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
modupeleke:
I am laughing in yoruba language, hahahahaaa! you got the real meaning to her name, she also give the meaning of her name in one of the pix.
hehehe. Sidika
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by daryoor(m): 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
on politician will be the one sponsoring her and denying his constituents progress rather they will have to settle for stomach infrastructure.
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
QuietHammer:
Vera 'sidika' in yoruba means "vera open yansh about".

Ermm., I'll take my leave now, that's enough internet for today.
grin
QuietHammer:

you be bad guy
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
QuietHammer:

grin
QuietHammer:

baddest translator u are

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by MTKbudapest(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
so mi cry?

Abi make i run or kill myself because u bought a bag of 1.8m and open ur yansh show me?

Thats what u fancy so go ahead and get thats not my fancy
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by ottohan: 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
bbbabes:
I need a Honey Daddy ASAP
go and catch a bee
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by ottohan: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pope22:
Secret of making front page:

Simply send Seun or Lala...N200 recaharge card and you will see your RUBBISH post like this one on front page. Ask the OP if you doubt me.
hahahahaha cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by sinaj(f): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Nma27:
as in eh
lol

funny enof they might even get it cheap from a local dealer nd claim it's d original one.
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by chiamaka4g: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Highly successful prostitute she is. I wish her the best. Money makes life good.
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by whizzyleejr(m): 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Stupid being who came from a poor family wasting money, how can i go for a 1.8m bag, do they see the world richest spending money extravagantly??, instead they go for charity #therearemanyouttheresuffering#
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by imustsaymymindo: 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
carterguccy:
We don see her nah, So make we fry beans??

Hahahahahaha!!!! smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by Henry1006(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
op, you get life so? how does this help you or anybody else on this silly forum?
silly forum abi?wetin u come de do for here?
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by Kaybaba5(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Who this one epp
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by Houseofglam7(f): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
sinaj:
get change sef grin
You know how we do it grin
I don see original d&g bag for that place sef....d mallam dey call 3k, I price am 1.5, him say 1.8 last.

The bag still dey house grin grin grin
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by maklelemakukula(m): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
y is she converting it to naira ?
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by pweetiedee(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
This girl has used Mayan mata to collect money from these men
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by SIRmanjar(m): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
repogirl:
Okay ooo, but she should remember that the law of diminishing returns will soon catch up with the parts of her body she uses for business. Best to invest her money wisely.
Hahahaha!My number 2 krush..See ur fine hair @ dp. kiss
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by Sonoyom(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by sixtuso(m): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
This girl dey use her Toto to make big money ooooohhh cool
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
She+seems+like+someone+that+was+dirt+poor+snd+suddenly+got+rich.+.+.and+cant+wait+to+show+it+all+off.+You+can+bring+a+man+out+of+poverty+but+you+can't+bring+poverty+out+of+a+man.
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by uyigwenosa: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
you can change it sweet babe , its your time enjoy it and don't let anyone dictate it for you!!!
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Prostitution the oldest profession on earth, I didn't see dangote showing off his hand bags or 2 bedroom house.
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by SuperSuave(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Henry1006:
silly forum abi?wetin u come de do for here?
there's still some good in the worst thing
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by ernneyce(m): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaNimo1:
Vanity upon vanity...

Plus it looks fake,

Have you seen the original before
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by blackcoffee(m): 3:37am On Jul 24, 2017
bbbabes:
I need a Honey Daddy ASAP

DM me ASAP
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by chibuikesilver0: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2017
N1.8m and am here looking for N100k for my final year clearance.God help me.
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by Mikylopez(f): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
MediumStout:

When u reach 35 and u never see husband, u will know how to reply emails and pm's. Mbgeke feeling funky undecided
don't let frustration get the best of you
..stay safe
Re: Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira by OlaRolls(m): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
NETWORKING IS FAR BETTER THAN NOT WORKING.
Massive Global Food Network is zealously promoting the mechanism of making life better for everyone.
One time payment of #5600 makes you a beneficiary of weekly food stuffs, and incentives like cash bonus deep freezer, motorcycle, executive car, etc.
There is more to hear in this business if you pay attention to details.
Chat me up= Olarolls 080372 72006
Stop passing over opportunities repeatedly.
See you at the top.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Somadina Adinma: 'Regina Daniels Is Sweet 16 Forever' / Mercy Johnson & Husband Loved Up In New Photos / Baby Shower Of DJ Ecool And Joyce (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.