Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,002 members, 7,845,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) (27884 Views)

Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information / Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK / Apostle Johnson Suleman To Open His Airline, Promises To Employ 3,000 Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
davtosh:

When tomorrow morning you wake up talking to yourself and dancing unclad. Your ppl would be pointing accusing fingers to an old woman in your village.
Learn to enter threads and leave when you have nothing sensesible to say.

Its not compulsory to comment on every thread.

You are very stupid and of course MAD for threatening this guy. Is that what Christianity taught?
Did it teach you to threaten those who say the truth with a messy ailment.
Did Christ do same to the Pharisees that crucified him or the murderers of early Christians?
Why do you lots often descend to this regrettable abyss in your quest to silent truthful voices

My dear, u and your belief stink
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
gr8eminent:
It was an awesome moment,,,The Pastor asked her what she does for a living and she said "...I sell firewood". That was it. Placing her under 50k salary for life. Also the Pastor gave 7k transport stipends to stream corps members,,,as a first timer, I saw a practical level of Christianity.

You've been bought...bye!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
seguno2:

Money that he will pay from the stolen sums given to him by politicians and business executives whose criminal activities ensure the woman has no pension and her children are unemployed?
TB Joshua should follow the example of Jesus Christ and stop being a pagan charlatan.
angry

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 24, 2017
Austinoiz:

You are very stupid and of course MAD for threatening this guy. Is that what Christianity taught?
Did it teach you to threaten those who say the truth with a messy ailment.
Did Christ do same to the Pharisees that crucified him or the murderers of early Christians?
Why do you lots often descend to this regrettable abyss in your quest to silent truthful voices

My dear, u and your belief stink

Who is threatening here. Your Father is Mad. Which truth are you insane NL dogs are saying. You attack ppl with all manner of insult simply because you dont beleive what they believe or teach. Was you fsther the one fanning Sulemsn when he was being intimate with the LovePeddler.
You must be a bastard for mentioning me.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by Dicelson(m): 3:25am On Jul 24, 2017
We all have a choice of true religion. If this man is call of God, I wish him the best. For me, what he has done is patriotic. Many pastors will only prophesy and not give. One thing we should note is that Jesus CHRIST met immediate physical needs of the multitudes by feeding them. He could have sent them away but he chose to feed them. Why? He knows that the physical needs are, at times, needed to be met before the spiritual can be retained. You want someone to come to church regularly yet he has no means of survival. Where will offerings and tithes come from? What Pastor Suleman has done is logical and commendable.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
davtosh:

Who is threatening here. Your Father is Mad. Which truth are you insane NL dogs are saying. You attack ppl with all manner of insult simply because you dont beleive what they believe or teach. Was you fsther the one fanning Sulemsn when he was being intimate with the LovePeddler.
You must be a bastard for mentioning me.

Blaze up in hell, fool
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman To Pay 73-Year-Old Woman N50k Monthly Salary (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Austinoiz:

Blaze up in hell, fool
Just like u call the he goat that brought u to life fool. continu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Rastafarians Really Believe In? / Shiloh 2015 Live Update / If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.