Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers (1004 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / The Weird Ones Of Nairaland!!! / Missing Rhodalyn: An Active Member Of Nairaland Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2010
It doesn't matter if you are a boy or a girl. If someone is obsessed with you they will follow you until you wish they never existed or you never had the misfortune of knowing them in the first place.

Ladies & Gentlemen, please shame your stalkers and let them know you are aware of their retarded minds.
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by THEAMAKA(f): 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2010
na wa ooo!!
michelin i didn't think you would really create one.
embarassed
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2010
Of course. I want to list all of them, one by one. grin
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by mamagee3(f): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2010
My own stalkers are numerable, thy are too many that I can't mention them all but I was want them to know that they exist.
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2010
mama-gee:

My own stalkers are numerable, thy are too many that I can't mention them all but I was want them to know that they exist.

It's funny how some of these people are of your sex. lipsrsealed
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2010
witchelin is my number 1 stalker.

if you doubt it, check my posts and see the number of times she's followed me on this forum.

Even just now as soon as i made my first post today, witchelin responded almost before i finished typing.
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2010
Sorry but you put yourself in the position to be stalked. It's not every guy that pays you mind you have to give the time of day on NL even in real life. If you protect yourself well, you won't have animals posing as human beings disturbing you.
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2010
tpia.:

if you doubt it, check my posts and see the number of times she's followed me on this forum.

Even just now as soon as i made my first post today, witchelin responded almost before i finished typing.

You dey craze!

stillwater:

Sorry but you put yourself in the position to be stalked. It's not every guy that pays you mind you have to give the time of day on NL even in real life. If you protect yourself well, you won't have animals posing as human beings disturbing you.

I beg to disagree. This is the cyber world and of course in real life I don't have stalkers, because we have something called Law to protect me. You really don't have control over the net on who stalks you.
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2010
I'm going to be very frank. . .

You can control who stalks you by limiting the amount of people you have discourse with. You look out for quality in a substantial amount of threads they have posted in (there are exceptions though e.g theseeker). I saw your other thread and I'm thinking is it possible to have a conversation with that dude when I'm yet to see something reasonable from him? But you did and you see where it landed you. Maybe we just have different meanings on who's reasonable or not.
Nobody stalks me here and I pray it remains so. I don't talk to any kind of person. As you said there are no laws in the cyber world, shouldn't that give you a reason to protect yourself more than in real life? You carry discussions with insensible people most of the time, that is why it is frequent the insensible lot begin to get personal by insulting your pictures. Learn how to separate the wheat from the chaff and you won't get disturbed minds chasing you on NL.
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2010
stillwater:

I'm going to be very frank. . .

You can control who stalks you by limiting the amount of people you have discourse with. You look out for quality in a substantial amount of threads they have posted in (there are exceptions though e.g theseeker). I saw your other thread and I'm thinking is it possible to have a conversation with that dude when I'm yet to see something reasonable from him? But you did and you see where it landed you. Maybe we just have different meanings on who's reasonable or not.
Nobody stalks me here and I pray it remains so. I don't talk to any kind of person. As you said there are no laws in the cyber world, shouldn't that give you a reason to protect yourself more than in real life? You carry discussions with insensible people most of the time, that is why it is frequent the insensible lot begin to get personal by insulting your pictures. Learn how to separate the wheat from the chaff and you won't get disturbed minds chasing you on NL.

Oh yeah sure, like I know who is who on NL. Before that day I hadn't even spoken to him before and mind you I have my private YIM for those people I want to discuss with. If this dude could get in touch with it was because I set up a public YIM since I was made a mod and members can't post PMs.

All this blah blah about looking at posts, don't work. As you said The Seeker is an example. So you have your experience and stay away from them.
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by mamagee3(f): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2010
Michelin, it seems you're the one derailing your own thread
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2010
michelin89:

You dey craze!

Guilty as charged  grin

mama-gee:

Numerable? We plenty wan wound you o
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Michelin, it seems you're the one derailing your own thread

We are not derailing. Just trying to understand why we have stalkers. I believe here you can't just stop having stalkers. Different strokes in real life. I mean person dey see level na.

But for here we are all the same and everyone feels they can talk to anybody anyhow.
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2010
arkinses:

Guilty as charged  grin

Tpia is my stalker and she knows it.
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2010
michelin89:

Tpia is my stalker and she knows it.

shocked Tpia is a she? wink
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by aieromon(m): 12:28am On Feb 07, 2010
This the reason why i keep off threads where majority of the posters are females.
Why would a guy stalk me?
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 07, 2010
aieromon:

This the reason why i keep off threads where majority of the posters are females.
Why would a guy stalk me?

Because he is envious or admires you. grin
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by chic2pimp(m): 12:39am On Feb 07, 2010
tpia.:

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin Mich nah your new name be dat? undecided cheesy
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 07, 2010
chic2pimp:

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin Mich nah your new name be dat? undecided cheesy

Forget that tilapiapia!
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by mamagee3(f): 12:43am On Feb 07, 2010
chic2pimp:

Question. grin grin
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by chic2pimp(m): 12:49am On Feb 07, 2010
michelin89:

Forget that tilapiapia!
Okay ooo wink

mama-gee:

Question. grin grin
Hehehehe grin grin I suppose ask am nah? undecided abi wetin else I fit do? cheesy cheesy
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by aieromon(m): 12:52am On Feb 07, 2010
This reminds me of the Crackles series.
Who has seen Mrs Crackles??
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2010
I call them the 3 stooges. I wont say their name because it's entertaining and I don't want to shame them necessarily.
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by mamagee3(f): 12:05am On Mar 10, 2010
aieromon:

This reminds me of the Crackles series.
Who has seen Mrs Crackles??
I suppose she got tired of stalking and found something productive to do with her time. . . grin
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by chibaby5(f): 12:11am On Mar 10, 2010
@topic

so there r really stalkers on nl?? undecided
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by honeric01(m): 12:25am On Mar 10, 2010
Tilapia fish is my stalker, kobo junkie too (RIP) lipsrsealed
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by mamagee3(f): 2:06am On Mar 10, 2010
honeric01:

Tilapia fish is my stalker, kobo junkie too (RIP) lipsrsealed
Did he die? shocked shocked
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by Jarus(m): 10:11am On Mar 10, 2010
I know mine, but wont name names.
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by Chykason(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2010
Michelin,
why does your thread always portray emotions? You r always kinda over-reacting.
Don't carry all the emotions from NL into yo real life and vice versa.
Don't take my post as personal attack though cos i neva got to chat wiv you one-on-one, but i read your posts. You are somehow popular [s]but i believe it is for the wrong reasons of beefing peeps[/s].
If someone stalks you, nko?
Don't you stalk? Haven't you stalked b4?

Anyways, just an observation.

Take care, LOVE
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by semid4lyfe(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2010
Tpia/tpiah is my no 1 and the WORST overall stalker on Nairaland. Her own stalking is VICIOUS. . .If you've had an altercation with her, she'll go thru' ur profile posts and appear all of a sudden on threads she obviously has no interest in and no business posting in just to diss you. e.g

Downloading videos from Youtube with Opera
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-398398.64.html

Mobile Scrabble.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-387440.128.html

There is also a dude here who is fast manifesting some semid4lyfe stalking traits too. . .I'm still watching him.
Re: Black List Of Nairaland Stalkers by semid4lyfe(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2010
Tpia/tpiah is my no 1 and the WORST overall stalker on Nairaland. Her own stalking is VICIOUS. . .If you've had an altercation with her, she'll go thru' ur profile posts and appear all of a sudden on threads she obviously has no interest in and no business posting in just to diss you. e.g

Downloading videos from Youtube with Opera
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-398398.64.html

Mobile Scrabble.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-387440.128.html

There is also a dude here who is fast manifesting some semid4lyfe stalking traits too. . .I'm still watching him.

(1) (Reply)

Would you? / Men Suits (kenneth Cole, Etc) And Original T.M. Lewin Ties For Sale At Wholesale / Mr Seun, I Want To Sponsor LIVE Streaming On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.