Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Will UI Offer Me Admission With This WAEC And JAMB Results To Study Sociology. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Will UI Offer Me Admission With This WAEC And JAMB Results To Study Sociology. (1198 Views)

Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / God Has Given Me Admission After Eight Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will UI Offer Me Admission With This WAEC And JAMB Results To Study Sociology. by philpwresh(m): 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
I wrote JAMB this year and a scored 266
The UTME was very simple,i was sure i would pass..

But WASSCE is a different story entirely....
When i was done writing the Papers i was very sure i would pass all my papers,but the results made me dumb-founded...

I just can't figure out why my result was so bad....

About 90% of candidates in my centre failed this year WAEC....

this is my WAEC results

Mathematics-C4
English -C4
Biology -D7
Civic - B3
literature - E8
Government -C6
CRS- C6
Economics - C4
Marketing- F9

please do you think University of ibadan will offer me admission to study Sociology
Re: Will UI Offer Me Admission With This WAEC And JAMB Results To Study Sociology. by Jfrankination(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin them fit give you Social Studies
Re: Will UI Offer Me Admission With This WAEC And JAMB Results To Study Sociology. by Halogens(m): 4:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Guy, I will tell you to change your institution. Cause UI depend mostly on o level grades entirely. And your grade for the five required o level subjects is somehow low.
Re: Will UI Offer Me Admission With This WAEC And JAMB Results To Study Sociology. by philpwresh(m): 4:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
Halogens:
Guy, I will tell you to change your institution. Cause UI depend mostly on o level grades entirely. And your grade for the five required o level subjects is somehow low.

Which university should i change to
Re: Will UI Offer Me Admission With This WAEC And JAMB Results To Study Sociology. by Halogens(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
philpwresh:

You can change to any university of your choice
Re: Will UI Offer Me Admission With This WAEC And JAMB Results To Study Sociology. by AlanTuringAI: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
philpwresh:

Your best bet would be state universities..I'm certain u would get Sociology at AAUA, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo state. LASU or EKSU could also be put into consideration. Most federal universities place a high premium on high grades in O'level except for few that consider UTME score more, like Uniben, but I'm guessing you're from the South West, so Uniben may not be that easy for you to get.
Re: Will UI Offer Me Admission With This WAEC And JAMB Results To Study Sociology. by philpwresh(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thanks
is there any chance that university of Ibadan will pick me
Re: Will UI Offer Me Admission With This WAEC And JAMB Results To Study Sociology. by kellypayson: 8:02am On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=philpwresh post=58749945]I wrote JAMB this year and a scored 266
The UTME was very simple,i was sure i would pass..

But WASSCE is a different story entirely....
When i was done writing the Papers i was very sure i would pass all my papers,but the results made me dumb-founded...

I just can't figure out why my result was so bad....

About 90% of candidates in my centre failed this year WAEC....

this is my WAEC results

Mathematics-C4
English -C4
Biology -D7
Civic - B3
literature - E8
Government -C6
CRS- C6
Economics - C4
Marketing- F9

please do you think University of ibadan will offer me admission to study Sociology

hmmm...ask for remarking of your waec scripts snc you're sure of what you wrote

(1) (Reply)

A New Scam Strategy (attn: NDA Aspirants) / Jamb 2018 CBT 8 Keys | How To Use Jamb 8 Keys / Multimix Academy- The MBA For Logistics And Supply Chain Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.