Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Ubi Franklin & Estranged Wife, Lillian Step Out With Their Son To Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin & Estranged Wife, Lillian Step Out With Their Son To Church (691 Views)

Sonia Lareinaa And IK Ogbonna Are No More Married - Estranged Wife Confirms / Keela Harrison, Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Daddy, Jamie Roberts Estranged Wife (Pics) / Lillian Esoro's Celebrates Ubi Franklin's 31st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin & Estranged Wife, Lillian Step Out With Their Son To Church by badassProdigy(m): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
Looks like the storm is finally over...

Triple MG boss, Ubi Franklin and his estranged wife, Lilian Esoro stepped out to church today in these lovely outfits to dedicate their son, Jayden to the congregation.

They were also joined by families and friends, among which are: Payporte's boss, Eyo Bassey and fashion stylist, Seyi Vodi.

See more below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/ubi-franklin-estranged-wife-lillian.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Ubi Franklin & Estranged Wife, Lillian Step Out With Their Son To Church by badassProdigy(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2017

Re: Ubi Franklin & Estranged Wife, Lillian Step Out With Their Son To Church by NwaAmaikpe: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked

This is the height of blasphemy.
They've been deceiving us, but we now know their marriage has crashed so why go hand-in-hand to church?

To deceive God too?
Re: Ubi Franklin & Estranged Wife, Lillian Step Out With Their Son To Church by NwaAmaikpe: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked

Ubi!!!

Re: Ubi Franklin & Estranged Wife, Lillian Step Out With Their Son To Church by NwaAmaikpe: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
shocked

I honestly don't see what the big deal is in the Lilian that Ubi can't move on and let her go...

I hate to see a man show a girl that his world revolves around her.
Not when the the girl is a public pit toilet.
Re: Ubi Franklin & Estranged Wife, Lillian Step Out With Their Son To Church by Came: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
FIRST PICTURE
Pikin: papa and mama make una leave me ooooo,i no understand una oooooo, una don separate abi una still dey? What is the koko?

(1) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Dazzles In Gold Alongside Ramsey Nouah & AY In Ghana / OAP Daddy Freeze Reacts To Diezani Alison Madueke's $90billion (photos, Video) / 'I Have No Intentions Of Promoting Tobacco To Get People Killed' - Olamide React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.