Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

I Need Help With Opera Mini On My Phone! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help With Opera Mini On My Phone! (1037 Views)

24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). / Downloading From Youtube With Opera / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Opera Mini On My Phone! by gbadex1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2007
I use a Nokia 6030. My phone browses, using Celtel GPRS. The problem is, each time i download applications to my phone and try using them (applications that need Network Access) they don't work.

Example : I tried using Opera Mini from the applications folder. Each time i try using Opera Mini, when the browser is doing the "Network Setup", it always fails to connect to the Internet.

Please can any of you guys help me out here?? Thanks. . .
Re: I Need Help With Opera Mini On My Phone! by serubawon(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2007
Why don't you try downloading to ur PC and then transfering to your phone. Another thing is that you should check to see that opera mini is compatible with your phone. i'm lucky because opera mini came pre-configured with mine. hope that helps.
Re: I Need Help With Opera Mini On My Phone! by gbadex1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2007
how do i check if it is compatible? please help me out here!
Re: I Need Help With Opera Mini On My Phone! by hayprof(m): 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2007
U need Celtel internet Gprs settings to be able to use Operamini
Re: I Need Help With Opera Mini On My Phone! by maxjax(m): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2007
hayprof:

U need Celtel internet Gprs settings to be able to use Operamini

Exactly thats what u need man, i need to activat your sim for igprs network. with it you are gud to go. herez the format "internetgprs SPACE 'fone make' SPACE 'fone model' "
Re: I Need Help With Opera Mini On My Phone! by Bossman(m): 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2007
Opera mini works on top of your current data connection. So, you need to make sure you have the correct settings by testing it outside of opera. Verify that you can make a GPRS connection using the default WAP browser on the phone. Once that is verified then try with opera.

(1) (Reply)

Palmone Treo 600 Software Is Needed / <*>recieve E-mail Alerts On Your Phone Free!<*> / Please I Need Antivirus For Java Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.