Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) (36485 Views)

Wizkid Performs In Lloyd Park, South London (Photos) / Security Removes Hushpuppi From The Stage As Wizkid Performs / Wizkid Performs At Fatima Dangote's White Wedding In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by jonnytad(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ise owo sha..... watin pelson eye no go see shocked
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by zazel(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
So? make I con fry beans
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by 0b100100111: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Almighty Wizzy!

A God of his own!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by governor2022(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
one person go they Bleep their ooo
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by dacovajnr: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
Neminc:
Serves them right. Why would they hold an open air event and forget to settle the rainmakers in town. He is lucky it's kenya. If it was in my village, At least ten people would have been struck down by lightening and Wizkid would have gone home with hunchback and bow leg. You need to settle the terrestrial powers mehn or get what's coming

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kenyans no dey fit hold rain
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
Pneumonia is real
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by Googleus(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
Neminc:
Serves them right. Why would they hold an open air event and forget to settle the rainmakers in town. He is lucky it's kenya. If it was in my village, At least ten people would have been struck down by lightening and Wizkid would have gone home with hunchback and bow leg. You need to settle the terrestrial powers mehn or get what's coming

LOL.. I guess u talking about Benin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Neminc:

Are u from Edo brother

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by leofab(f): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Noted; hope drake has came closer
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by Gpac123(m): 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
leofab:
Oponu Aye rada...
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by praisedigx(m): 11:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Neminc:
SAVAGE
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by joinnow: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Neminc:

nothing like rain maker
one Army captain decide to get one of the best rain maker so as to prevent rain during his mother burial.
during the burial rain maker order for yams and full live chicken while the rain maker was still enjoying the yam chicken pepper soup better rain begin to fall.
the undertakers begin to bell water out of the grave. meanwhile the rain maker don hid somewhere dey conjure and dey eat yam-chicken pepper soup.
gbam gbam the captain start to look for the rainmaker when he saw the guy and land am just one slap the rainmaker fall for ground
naso people dey beg the army say if he continue the beating that mean he will bury two people today his mother and the rain maker.

naso the army captain dey para say upon the 16k with chicken and yam this idiot no fit hold the rain rather the rainmaker was enjoying yamchicken pepper soup cheesy
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by babatee90(m): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Neminc:
Seriously?

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by lelvin(m): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
sad
leofab:

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by DCZino(m): 12:16am On Jul 24, 2017
Baba Nla kip making us Proud #No1wizkidFans
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by Seunnzy(m): 2:39am On Jul 24, 2017
no be say na fan love abeg..na d money
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by pinkcita: 3:03am On Jul 24, 2017
Neminc:
I know when you are high... right now you are his Royal Highness lol
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by Awaja(m): 4:15am On Jul 24, 2017
Neminc:
But he defiled them and made there rain look like an art to his craft ,nna men,its true,most disappointments are blessings.
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by Hbuyosh(m): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2017
Neminc:
Heee! The level of insanity really varies from to person. U aint okay.

LOL!
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by hareskay(m): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=dessz post=58763406]op so person fit perform for *"KENYAN*"[abeg shift make I faint small ]
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by salesforce: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2017
And so
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2017
Hmmm, what will Minister Lai say about this..... foreign shoots are indirectly yielding foreign exchange....

Anything government puts its snout in turns to dust.
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by silverspringle(f): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2017
Neminc:
Lol grin this reminds me of what my dad told my fiance(now hubby) prior to my wedding but I told my hubby that I serve the God that owns the rain. Guess what? On my wedding day, there was rain in every part of IMO but the weather in my village was perfect(not sunny, not rainy)my make up was lit, no sweat and the pictures came out fantastic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by Soglow(m): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2017
Neminc:
Lolz....
Re: Wizkid Performs In Kenyan Under The Rain (Photos) by sheylord(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2017
yeye wizzy ..if nah naija if dy now he go dy form se I no fit do am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Spell Dede Nne Goes Back To School / Jude Okoye And Wife Dedicate Their Daughter (Photos) / 'Fine Girls Like Us, Na God They Rush Me': Regina Daniels Share Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.