Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) (35546 Views)

‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos / Photos Of Prison Cells Reveal How Differently Countries Treat Their Criminals / The Conditions Of Prison Inmates In Delta (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) by giftedben: 12:24am On Jul 24, 2017
"In that prison you are free to roam around and sneak in and out of the yard unnoticed. The rule was that you must come for head count every 10am, 12pm, 2am and 6pm. So if you don’t want to get into trouble, wherever you go, you must return for head count.”

Only one Animal behaves like this and that animal is a cow.
Re: How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) by AreaFada2: 3:55am On Jul 24, 2017
Na wa o. Shame really.
Re: How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) by Ayatullah(m): 4:37am On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They should pardon him since he is half-caste.

Why do you allow your brain to rot to this extent? Why? Why? Why NwaAmaikpe?
Re: How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) by Koddedtinz: 4:39am On Jul 24, 2017
Prison just makes criminals learn how to be better criminals.

1 Like

Re: How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) by Abibus(m): 6:14am On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=Evablizin post=58759571]Ali your case is very heavy and strong,sorry you are marching back to prison[/quote

He is not marching b running back to prison......... that is back to square one.

3 Likes

Re: How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) by Justiceleague1: 7:05am On Jul 24, 2017
Hes such a disgrace...
...and am sure he has cone_head blood,somehow,someway grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) by Justiceleague1: 7:06am On Jul 24, 2017
Hes such a disgrace...
...and am sure he has cone_head blood,somehow,someway grin

1 Like

Re: How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) by Missonas(f): 7:07am On Jul 24, 2017
Someone that has spent only 2years out of the seven years jail term he was given is suitable for rehabilitation? He never even do half of his term. Naija and magomago

1 Like

Re: How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) by durell(m): 7:23am On Jul 24, 2017
Send ur information to petmich85@gmail.com and I will help advertise this free of charge.
ymee:
Nigeria prison is a leak prison.

����Meanwhile

Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Home tutor
4. Online registration
5. Corporate training
6. Software Training
7. Graphics designing
8. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Re: How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) by Nov6(m): 7:52am On Jul 24, 2017
So finally this guy has been apprehended&i don't even know... Thank God ooo, leme goan visit him& give him the hot slap he deserves for what he did, i always told him everyday for the thief one day for the arm of law...
Islie:

No inmate is allowed to leave our premises alone – NPS

http://sunnewsonline.com/incredible-stunt/

Re: How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) by Nov6(m): 7:54am On Jul 24, 2017
Micheal Scofield?? Oh please!!! He is not anything near him, this guy is so fucking dumb
holatin:
our own micheal Scofield in the making.
even Micheal never come and go.
Re: How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) by Nov6(m): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2017
Ima kwa na'ibu ezigbo onye ara?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
They should pardon him since he is half-caste.
Re: How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) by Gobhanky: 8:36am On Jul 24, 2017
So ubmean u can go and drink beer
Fuc ashawo
Bazz cold benson
Baff. For hotel chop mr biggs
Come back before u get headcount
Naija isay joke.
So someone like evans too wud do the same na.
He wud go and kidnapp
Share the loot
Then come bac code for prison.
Wtf
Re: How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) by newslifeop: 8:47am On Jul 24, 2017
Really
Re: How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) by tydi(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2017
This Bashir Ali is a gay, with the cool looks on his eyes he is a cold bloodied killer..

this time he should be giving life imprisonment

1 Like

Re: How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) by holatin(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2017
Nov6:
Micheal Scofield?? Oh please!!! He is not anything near him, this guy is so fucking dumb
dumb but still go and come as he please
Re: How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) by Jabioro: 10:18am On Jul 24, 2017
Criminals always have the attitude of ever remain unchanged..
Re: How I Sneak Out Of Prison To Share Robbery Loot – Suspect (photos) by Nov6(m): 12:05pm On Jul 24, 2017
Going &coming,now look@whr is greed has landed him...
Why didn't just take a bow completly&just disappear

holatin:
dumb but still go and come as he please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics / Fisayo Soyombo Exposes Baby Factory In The South-East, 'Buys' Baby For ₦2M / Billionaire Couple Mysteriously Burn To Death In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.