Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

What Are The Challenges You Faced Looking For An Event Planner? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Are The Challenges You Faced Looking For An Event Planner? (507 Views)

Are You Interested In Becoming An Event Planner...come In!!! / Wedding Event Planner In Lagos Nigeria - 2018 Wedding Planning Budget Package / Kindly Read:good News For Event Planner.rental Services And Caterers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Challenges You Faced Looking For An Event Planner? by deluxglobal: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hello all,

I am carrying out a survey about event planning. What were the challenges you faced when you decided to get an event planner and even after getting one, Did you have any challenges with your event planner, or did your event planner ever complained of one thing or the other?

Please, i will need your answers to this questions
Re: What Are The Challenges You Faced Looking For An Event Planner? by deluxglobal: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
I will also like to know what challenges Event planners face, so if you are one...help a fellow citizen smiley
Re: What Are The Challenges You Faced Looking For An Event Planner? by deluxglobal: 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Still need your help!!!

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Events That Took Place In The Past On October 1 / Messi Is So Good That He Could Win The League With Only A Mediocre Team -luis / November 6: A Nairalander's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.