Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Deeper Life Pastor In Serious Scandal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Pastor In Serious Scandal (1246 Views)

Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion / God Used A Witch To Save My Life — Pastor Enoch Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Life Pastor In Serious Scandal by Animosityiskey: 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dr Olutayo James a deeper life pastor, who is also a consultant oral and maxillofacial surgeon in LUTH and the Faculty of Dentistry, UNILAG, and the Sub-dean of the faculty has been implicated in a serious scandal.
Recently, pictures and videos of the very deliapited dental school in LUTH surfaced the internet and the site was very gory.
Dr Olutayo James has been fished out to be one of the contributors of this decay in the school.
They usually hold meetings with the students and tell them to lie to the regulatory officials (MDCN) to tell them that there are no problems in the clinic.
On the 19th of May 2017, he had a meeting with the students in the laboratory on the last floor of the dental building. In his(Dr olutayo James)own words he said : "the MDCN will be coming for inspection and they want to see students, I want as many of you to show up on the day they will come. Tell them that you don't have any problem, if you tell them that you do not have water or electricity, they will collect the accreditation and you won't graduate, I have my liscence already, I'm doing this because of you.(students )"
they were forced to lie for fear of victimization by the lecturers even though all isn't well.
At the end of the day about 55 the students were not able to do their clinic work because of lack of facilities and this same man that called for this ungodly meeting insists that all the 55 students do not write examinations and should therefore repeat the year.
"it's just unfortunate how these young children are suffering", a member of staff said putting Christians in positions of authority has not changed anything as they are usually brain washed by others. He could have allowed these children at least write the exams since he knows there are no facilities. he just stained their conscience for nothing" she lamented
it's not about having the lisence to practice, it's about having the fear of God and standing out to say the truth.
if money had not be provided by the government to fund the school activities, the meeting that held on that day shouldn't have held!

Re: Deeper Life Pastor In Serious Scandal by whitebeard(m): 9:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
So how does this relate to deeper life, so the corrupt politicians dont have churches or shrine, Evans no get Church, BH no get mosque...did deeper life vex u. Op u are are a jobless hater. Keep hating it in u.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor In Serious Scandal by Animosityiskey: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
whitebeard:
So how does this relate to deeper life, so the corrupt politicians dont have churches or shrine, Evans no get Church, BH no get mosque...did deeper life vex u. Op u are are a jobless hater. Keep hating it in u.
my dear what you are saying makes no sense. Salvation is a personal race so comparing him to other people who do bad things doesn't make his action right or doesn't justify it.
No man is a above sin, pope or pastor and God's mercy is not far from him. All he needs to do is to ask for forgiveness and it is done, but you can't and shouldn't compare him to Evans or corrupt politicians. He is a doctor and a teacher, these are special callings and to whom much is given, much is expected.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor In Serious Scandal by whitebeard(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Animosityiskey:

my dear what you are saying makes no sense. Salvation is a personal race so comparing him to other people who do bad things doesn't make his action right or doesn't justify it.
No man is a above sin, pope or pastor and God's mercy is not far from him. All he needs to do is to ask for forgiveness and it is done, but you can't and shouldn't compare him to Evans or corrupt politicians. He is a doctor and a teacher, these are special callings and to whom much is given, much is expected.
what exactly is your point
Re: Deeper Life Pastor In Serious Scandal by yomi007k(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
whitebeard:
what exactly is your point

No mind am...e dey confused.

(1) (Reply)

Atheist Mickey Robinson Finds God After NDE From A Plane Crash / Tithing Is A Principle?,what About The Muslims And Others? / Governor Wike Demolished The Biggest Mosque In Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.