Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Success Of My Business – Modesty Signature - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Success Of My Business – Modesty Signature (644 Views)

My Business Has Failed! Please Advise Me / Diamond Bank Plc Has Launched Visa Signature Debit Card, Which Is Designed Speci / CBN To Hold Tweet Meet To Discuss Sustaining Success Of Reccession Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Success Of My Business – Modesty Signature by urwok: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
I honestly can’t believe I’m writing this post already. 6 months? It doesnt even seem possible!
16th of May, 2017 officially marks Modesty Signatures six month anniversary in business.
Hmmm…. even after my 10 years in an Oil and Gas firm, I’ve learned a lot in the past six months of being a small business owner. While I know I have quite a bit more to learn about managing and building my own firm.
I have learnt a lot from you all… different fashion taste, different definition of modest attire☺, diff characters, I have met great people…
Good referrals and your recommendations rocks�
A lot of business start out with great hopes – only to fold before the end of their sixth month of operations. I learnt that sixth month of business is the deciding point as to whether or not the entrepreneur will go ahead and brave the odds, or cut losses and fold…
Your support drives our innovation and commitment to success.. We value your patronage and appreciate your confidence in us.
We are still very young, but the dream is very big… we will continue to provide modest wears for all ladies regardless of your believe or persuasion…
” Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together.” James Cash Penny, Founder of JCPenny..
It is time to take Modesty Signature to the next level….�
Thanks again for your patience and your support….����
My works are here https://urwok.com/listing/ladies-fashion-by-modesty-signature/

(1) (Reply)

Flutterwave Raises $10 Million In Series A Funding Round / Where Can I Apply For A Soft Loan Without Collateral / Businesses With Little Startup That Can Generate About N500,000 Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.