Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

MMM Nigeria, Lately - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria, Lately (3014 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria, Lately by Hameed206: 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
Good evening everyone. as we all know mmm isn't new to an average Nigerian, so I don't see the need to say much about introducing it. MMM Nigeria is really changing lives, they are the strongest, long standing, and most credible platform, and its worth participating. The greatest loss is allowing opportunities pass you by. Please if u wish to know more or join kindly drop your whatsapp number to join our whatsapp group. Together we change the world!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by jacyhelen(f): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2017
MMMM FOR LIVE....THEY ARE NO MORE SPREADING LIES LIKE BEFORE

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FTC

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by schamch: 12:54am On Jul 31, 2017
Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 31, 2017
MMM has really changed my life financially this year...

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by Faith2015: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by quinnboy: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by nkemjacob2(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
https://nigeria50.biz/?i=nkemjacoblove2@yahoo.com..... use the email to register
Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by ExplorerReturns(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
you can be in WhatsApp group and telegram. join our telegram group to keep you updated. join through the link in my signature!
Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by JMAQ(m): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
I concur MMM is the bomb,if you want to join better do it now or contact me on nwaisienyi@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by Alexcollins(m): 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
MMM is still active and very reliable. I have gotten 100k out of 150k of my 2016 mavro in Jus 3 ph. don't listen to rumours simply ph and find out yourself. u can start small.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:04am On Aug 01, 2017
Alexcollins:
MMM is still active and very reliable. I have gotten 100k out of 150k of my 2016 mavro in Jus 3 ph. don't listen to rumours simply ph and find out yourself. u can start small.

Stop lying. MMM is a Ponzi scheme, Ponzi schemes are illegal, illegal schemes are a sin, no sinner can avoid the coming fire, the prayer of a sinner is an abomination.......

Innovate.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by Rollit: 12:08am On Aug 01, 2017
Hameed206:
Good evening everyone. as we all know mmm isn't new to an average Nigerian, so I don't see the need to say much about introducing it. MMM Nigeria is really changing lives, they are the strongest, long standing, and most credible platform, and its worth participating. The greatest loss is allowing opportunities pass you by. Please if u wish to know more or join kindly drop your whatsapp number to join our whatsapp group. Together we change the world!
bro, please. I PH 150k. Normally, interest of 30% should be 45k. A total of 210k. But my mavro says value on maturity is N177,115. What could be happening?
Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by cametopass: 12:25am On Aug 01, 2017
There is nothing like MMM - haters may go hug transformer. MMM rocks far more than haters can imagine. Long live MMM.
Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by cametopass: 12:26am On Aug 01, 2017
Rollit:

bro, please. I PH 150k. Normally, interest of 30% should be 45k. A total of 210k. But my mavro says value on maturity is N177,115. What could be happening?

Why not ask your guider or referer.
Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by WealthBuilder01: 4:30am On Aug 01, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXeP0qTH8FA
PDF
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxsbkseraMKGWi0tVTV1NFBTcVE/view?usp=drivesdk

Make sure you watched the YouTube video or downloaded the pdf document and understood how WB works before registering at www.ow.ly/aGD530fnH0K

Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by Juell(m): 5:26am On Aug 01, 2017
Rollit:

Because at maturity date it has not gotten to 30days yet, it's after 30days that u'll get the full 30%, ur mavros grows at 1% daily it means u're gaining 1,500 daily

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by Alexcollins(m): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Stop lying. MMM is a Ponzi scheme, Ponzi schemes are illegal, illegal schemes are a sin, no sinner can avoid the coming fire, the prayer of a sinner is an abomination.......

Innovate.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
it's seems u are not stable. you need to see a Doctor before its too late. And never u respond to my comment again..

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2017
Alexcollins:
it's seems u are not stable. you need to see a Doctor before its too late. And never u respond to my comment again..

God forgive u
Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by BinaryRocks: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2017
Is providing and getting help a sin?
MMM is a mutual community and not a ponzi scheme.
A ponzi scheme has a centralized account.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2017
BinaryRocks:
Is providing and getting help a sin?
MMM is a mutual community and not a ponzi scheme.
A ponzi scheme has a centralized account.

My guy Ponzi schemes are evolving, MMM is a Ponzi scheme, same with all those Whatapp donation platform. I predicted all those donation platform will soon be gone, I personally caused trouble in several of them. MMM is as good as gone.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by jamesjude: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

My guy Ponzi schemes are evolving, MMM is a Ponzi scheme, same with all those Whatapp donation platform. I predicted all those donation platform will soon be gone, I personally caused trouble in several of them. MMM is as good as gone.

You see your stupidity? You personally caused problems in other platforms that lead to their packing up abi? You see, MMM will kill you this time. Lets place a bet between you and MMM who will die first?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by yandevboy: 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
jamesjude:

You see your stupidity? You personally caused problems in other platforms that lead to their packing up abi? You see, MMM will kill you this time. Lets place a bet between you and MMM who will die first?

Am certain Corporal will go first...

Take the bet Corporal if you can cos MMM is here to stay and nothing you can do about it

Many years from now....you will be full of regrets why you didn't join

Your children will ask you why

Long live MMM

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Can u imagine this stupid deranged vagabond? I knew deep within me that u r a mentally challenged. You have dedicated your life to creating false threads on MMM, betting your change away and fuccckingg oloshos. You are a looser. Come and cause problems let us see. Last year u may have been lucky, this time, u r on my radar. I will personally invest my time to trace u and end u. Try me motherfooocker

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
jamesjude:

The Lord is my shepherd. He is in me, with me and for me. I fear not what man can do to me.
Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
fifty:

Can u imagine this stupid deranged vagabond? I knew deep within me that u r a mentally challenged. You have dedicated your life to creating false threads on MMM, betting your change away and fuccckingg oloshos. You are a looser. Come and cause problems let us see. Last year u may have been lucky, this time, u r on my radar. I will personally invest my time to trace u and end u. Try me motherfooocker

My guy fifty, even though you are a murderer it wouldn't stop me from saying the truth. If we had a few truthful persons, Nigeria would be better as a Nation. It's better to Fall in truth than thrive in lies, at the end the truth must and will prevail.
Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by jamesjude: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

My guy fifty, even though you are a murderer it wouldn't stop me from saying the truth. If we had a few truthful persons, Nigeria would be better as a Nation. It's better to Fall in truth than thrive in lies, at the end the truth must and will prevail.

You will surely fall, in TRUTH that MMM HAS COME TO STAY. Get it, you dead zombie.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
You are just a little jealous broke boy. RIP to your relevance on this forum. Further pushing on MMM matters, just makes u look more stupid everytime.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
fifty:
You are just a little jealous broke boy. RIP to your relevance on this forum. Further pushing on MMM matters, just makes u look more stupid everytime.

I am living the good life , my guy. I have solved my economic puzzle and don't depend on a Russian fugitive like u
Re: MMM Nigeria, Lately by Lajet: 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

I am living the good life , my guy. I have solved my economic puzzle and don't depend on a Russian fugitive like u

What is really wrong with you? Joke apart I want to know what concerned you how an adult decided to use his money? Because your madness is getting out of hand.

(1) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is Transportation Business? / Learn How Make 100k Monthly From Making Adsense / 100m To Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.