Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

My Story In Creativity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Story In Creativity (336 Views)

Think Naija Business Creativity Entrepreneurship (BCE) Reality TV Show / . / Investment Opportunity In Palm Kernel Nut Crushing Business - My Story (2) (3) (4)

My Story In Creativity by urwok: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hi all,
My name is Keji and I am a freelance stylist/fashionista � / Youtube r/ Blogger.
I love everything artsy & creative.
I may create some weird stuff that will make you go “hmm”
But look on the good side I do custom orders, so just send me a message and we can figure something out.
I make loads of stuff like; custom pillows
custom flipflop and sliders, purses and clutches, Ankara attires, custom chokers. OR just ask and i’l let you know what the deal is.
My etsy shop is called – Modefille
Thank you in Advance �

My works are here https://urwok.com/listing/koj-designs-fashion-design/

Amazon Founder Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World’s Richest Man / A Free Gift For You Inside / NNPC Owes Oil Firms N2tn In Cash Call — GMD

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4