Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Whats Ur Favourite Quote From Ur Favourite Movie,song Or Book - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Whats Ur Favourite Quote From Ur Favourite Movie,song Or Book (715 Views)

Your Favourite Movie Villains / Favourite Movie Quotes / Favourite Movie Character(s). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Ur Favourite Quote From Ur Favourite Movie,song Or Book by yemooffa(m): 7:58pm On Feb 06, 2010
Its not personal,its just business
-mario puzo's Godfather

''They said this war is a bad weather but it was they that made the rain,then they stand under it and say shit its raining!'' -from the movie cold mountain

My **** is going to make sure u boyz dont growup
f***k u and ur motherf***cking mamaz
we gonna kill all of u motherf***kers
-from 2pac hit dem up

a policewoman arrests a kid frm a rich home and the kid arrongantly asks:
''do you know who my father is?'' the policewoman replied and said ''sorry i cant help u with that,am afraid u'll have to ask ur mother''
-frm one of mr bean's movies cant remember the tittle now
Re: Whats Ur Favourite Quote From Ur Favourite Movie,song Or Book by teeluv(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2010
there is still some good left in this world and it is worth fighting for.Frodo:LOTR
Re: Whats Ur Favourite Quote From Ur Favourite Movie,song Or Book by Officerricky(m): 12:39am On Feb 07, 2010
We the best by dj khaleed.
Re: Whats Ur Favourite Quote From Ur Favourite Movie,song Or Book by Lolajoy(f): 6:53am On Feb 07, 2010
Man;  I love her so much
Woman;  embarassed
Man; She was the best thing in my life,*crying*but she died last week.
Woman:  what!
Man: Yes, and i'm missing her already, Suzzie babies are missing her too,the little pup, 
Woman:  i'm sick and tired of all this, you brought me out on a date and all you've been talking about is your late wife you never told me were married and you never told me you have kids why are you telling me now?
Man;*laughing*i was never married and i don't have kids.
Woman; So who is the woman you love so much an an and the kids?
Man;  i was just talking about my dog Suzzie and her little puppies, don't tell me you don't know Suzzie?
Woman; oow! embarassed
Re: Whats Ur Favourite Quote From Ur Favourite Movie,song Or Book by teeluv(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2010
@ lolajoy was dt from a movie,book or song or a joke??
Re: Whats Ur Favourite Quote From Ur Favourite Movie,song Or Book by Lolajoy(f): 5:59am On Feb 08, 2010
Lola's library.It's from a movie.
Re: Whats Ur Favourite Quote From Ur Favourite Movie,song Or Book by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2010
baby am hoonny

(1) (Reply)

Tv And Movie Errors! / Ugandas First Action Flick (trailer) Grab your Copy Now: / Gulder Ultimate Search Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.